You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: New Robin Forum

I don't think we have a section for links to other boards, but I just got a pm from a poster at ETS, the NIN forum, promoting a new Robin board. I joined with my CC username, if anyone else is interested, I haven't checked it out much yet but as far as I know there aren't many Robin boards out there.

http://finckaholic.com/forum/index.php

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Did Bob shut his down?

Communist China

Backslash wrote:

Did Bob shut his down?

I think it just kind of withered away, but I'm not sure.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Did Bob shut his down?

Yeah. He wasn't devoting much time to it, and add to the fact that when GNR stopped touring in 07, things went quiet. Also, Finck has an extremely small resume. Other than off topic chit chat, you run out of Finck things to discuss quickly. I liked JB's forum, but it had a short shelf life. He was supposed to bring it back, but never did.

I'll check this site out.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If JB couldn't keep one going, I highly doubt anyone will unless they branch out to other topics.

Communist China

buzzsaw wrote:

If JB couldn't keep one going, I highly doubt anyone will unless they branch out to other topics.

JB's had trouble because Robin was in GN'R and nothing was happening. This summer he's in NIN, a band that talks to its fans and will be playing a huge NA tour. I don't think this site will have any trouble making it to winter, if it gets off the ground.

Board footer