You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Steven Adler to be on VH1 Celebrity rehab

Abbey_Road wrote:

Just read that Adler will be on Celeb. Rehab. The show is actually pretty interesting, and could help the guy out. Pretty interesting group of "celebs" including Rodney King and Tawny Kittain. When I see Adler now, I always see him as a great anti-drug story since he has done so much damage to himself through his abuse, so hopefully this will help him and others out.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id … _article=1

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … 14170&st=0

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

nugdafied wrote:

Wow!!! That's an insane list of celebs so far. I hope Steven comes off as cool & gets better.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

One word: Ugh.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

*yawn*

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I sadly don't believe he can get clean at this point. If he does get his life together with the help of this show, that's great, but I don't think this is really the way people who just want to be healthy choose.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:

I remember when I first watched Celebrity Rehab- I was shocked to see Jeff Conaway on there. I had no idea he had any addiction problems. He quit the rehab the first time around that he was on. I guess it's good to see him try again.

I wish Steven well. It would be nice to see him clean up his act, but after all these years, who knows if anything can help him. sad

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

I was shocked to see Jeff Conaway on there. I had no idea he had any addiction problems.

Last I saw Jeff Conaway (this was the Babylon 5-era), he was a born-again Christian and seemed to lead a reasonably healthy lifestyle. Alas, nothing like an austere lifestyle to provoke temptation.

The fuck's Rodney King doing there anyway? He's a repetitive offender who should be incarcerated rather than put on TV. Then again, that applies to many people more famous than him as well.

Gary Busey's the only one has a certain level of class no matter how long he sinks.

Scarlett
 Rep: 2 

Scarlett wrote:
sic. wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

I was shocked to see Jeff Conaway on there. I had no idea he had any addiction problems.

Last I saw Jeff Conaway (this was the Babylon 5-era), he was a born-again Christian and seemed to lead a reasonably healthy lifestyle.

I agree, that's why I was shocked to see him on there. He seemed content with his life, then bam, he's on this show?! :sick:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Are drugs more addicting than sex?

Board footer