You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: KICKASS preview of Bach's album

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

I dont care what the songs sound like, all that matters is what Axls voice sounds like. If his voice is strong then CD will be amazing. I think that is what the reviewer was getting carried away with, what axl sounded like

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

That hypes it up for me as well. I knew they would put together a good metal album but this guy is blowing it up. Maybe a little too much? Time will tell.. I can't wait to hear Axl on some new tracks and what Bach and his band came up with.

Axl signing lead vocals on Back in the Saddle.. this is going to be great!    Yea the reviewer hyped it up, but it could be the best metal album of the year.   granted the competition isn't that stiff.  I've never been a huge Bach fan (style is too 80s for my tastes) but he is a great frontman and he does have a solid band backing him right now.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, Axl and Bach could potentially do for Back in the Saddle what U2 did with Helter Skelter. Basically making the cover so good that there's no point in anyone else ever covering the song.

Jameslofton wrote:

Yeah, Axl and Bach could potentially do for Back in the Saddle what U2 did with Helter Skelter.

I like Motley Crue's cover better tongue   but yea its nice to have of excitement again about getting to hear Axl sing.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I think this album could be very good, but probably a little draining and maybe head-ache inducing at first. I would've bought this with or without Axl, knowing he's on lead for Back in the Saddle makes it even more exciting.

AtariLegend wrote:

I was interested before, but after reading that I'm a bit skeptical...

As said before, that review seems a little too good to be true, I've seen "Appetite For Destruction" get worse reviews from serious people...

Well I hope it is good.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

When is the last time a singer did a solo album that had a guest singer do 3 songs on the same album and sing lead on one of them?  Doesn't this raise red flags for anybody?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

When is the last time a singer did a solo album that had a guest singer do 3 songs on the same album and sing lead on one of them?  Doesn't this raise red flags for anybody?

When was the last time a singer got Axl Rose to actually record vocals for an official release? Wouldn't you milk that for all it's worth.

Board footer