You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Gay Woman Sues NYC Restaurant, Says She Was Kicked Out Of Restroom For

Farmer says she offered her identification to the bouncer, but he wouldn't look at it, demanding that she and her friends pay and leave. Farmer's attorney, Michael Silverman, is demanding damages and that the restaurant adopt a policy banning discrimination.

"Their response is that Khadijah could have a free meal which is equivalent to flipping us the bird," says Silverman.

The restaurant issued a statement to CBS 2, saying: "On July 16 we met in good faith. The complainant's representatives would not discuss any issues, nor consider the overwhelming evidence contradicting complainant's allegations, without a prior promise of serious monetary compensation to the complainant."

Farmer says with her not wearing pink dresses and pearls, people often mistake her for a man. She says she corrects them and that nine times out of ten, they apologize.

Stay with wcbstv.com and CBS 2 for the latest on this developing story. If you're a woman, but to some you look like a man, should you be prevented from using a woman's restroom? One woman is suing a New York City restaurant after saying she was told to leave the restaurant for that very reason.

"Obviously, I'm not the most feminine woman in the world, nor should I have to be," Khadijah Farmer  tells CBS 2.

The charge stems from an an incident on June 24, the night of the Gay Pride March. Farmer, a lesbian, says that she along with her partner and a friend went to the Caliente Cab Company Mexican restaurant, which she says was displaying a gay rights flag.

Farmer says after being seated, she got up to go to the women's restroom. Once in a stall, she says a male bouncer pounded on the stall door saying there was a complaint that a man was in the women's bathroom.

"And I responded to him that I was a woman and I was where I was supposed to be," she says.

http://wcbstv.com/local/gay.lesbian.law … 41284.html

All I have to say is damn that's harsh being mistaken for a man but that's the look she is going for so she has to expect that.

I doubt she is gonna get any real compensation that she is probably looking for out of this.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It needs to get thrown out of court. Cant she eat pussy without having to look like a man? People are insane.

HAHAHA well some like playing the man role.  425.gif

Board footer