You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Riyadh and the Bedouins leak

So let's have discussion of the leak for Riyadh and the Bedouins.

I like it alot, Axl especially, I'm not hearing the guitar solo as being as epic as I would have guessed given what Bucket did with it live in 02. I wonder who's playing what here?

This is album-quality mastered stuff as far as I can tell.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

i havent heard these yet.......but finally, something to talk about. I liked the 02 version

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

For those that havent heard them go into the chatroom and ask someone wink 10 fans already in there ...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

After listening too it in my car I started to like it. the intro is pretty damn cool.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'll listen to it but you know what sucks? When I logged in just now and saw this recent news my heart did not skip a  beat nor did my pulse increase . Massive difference from the 2006 leaks. *sigh*

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This song is still a mess. I'm glad we finally got to hear a studio version though.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

what are you tallking about lofton, riyadh is a amazing. The only part i would change is the outro

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I agree with James. It's a  mess. Flashes of greatness, flashes of suckiness and flashes of forgetableness. Pretty much par for the course with all the CD era songs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The solo sounds like bucket plus someone else trading off. Robin I assume. But who knows considering how old it could be.

Board footer