You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Riyadh and the Bedouins leak

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

If Riyadh is on CD, does that mean there's a chance OMG might be on there as well (or god forbid, Silk worms)?

If so, we've potentially heard up to 12 songs of CD...that's a complete album worth of material yikes

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

If Riyadh is on CD, does that mean there's a chance OMG might be on there as well (or god forbid, Silk worms)?

If so, we've potentially heard up to 12 songs of CD...that's a complete album worth of material yikes

OMG's doubtful, and for what it's worth people who've asked Axl say that Silkworms has been reworked and will be on the 2nd album.

After listening to it time after time, this is starting to become one of my favorites.

Axl's double layered vocals in the chorus is absolutely brilliant.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Glad to see people digging this. I really think Riyadh is the type of new-GN'R rocker to expect from the band. It's clearly different from the old GN'R, but it's got the old fire and lyrical meaning (as Gunslinger so excellently went through years ago) with Axl kicking ass.

One complaint my brother had, and has of a lot of these songs. It's with the guitar solos - "It doesn't sound like they played what they meant to play." I have to agree at some times, Robin especially plays with what I guess are intentional "glitches", and I hear more Kurt Cobain than Slash.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Starting to grow on me. First song I listened to today after getting out of the hospital. BH kills on this track. I still think its a mess, but a decent mess.

James

James wrote:

Hey Bri, do bits of BH's playing in this song give somewhat of a "Crash Victim" vibe? Not saying this song sounds like that, just some of his noodling throughout the song.

I bet the BH haters are loving these leaks. They're running out of reasons to hate him.....

James Lofton wrote:

They're running out of reasons to hate him.....

What happened to Nesquick?

That one will be a tough one to crack...

James

James wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

They're running out of reasons to hate him.....

That one will be a tough one to crack...

Someone who jacks off over Fortus' "amazing contributions" to Madagascar(even though Fortus himself said its BH) is an opinion I consider irrelevant.

James

James wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

He's still at mygnr under a different name saying the band never needed BH and the "two guitar attack" of Fortus and Finck is all that was ever required.

He has the hearing capacity of Helen Keller.

Board footer