You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Riyadh and the Bedouins leak

bigbri wrote:

Oh, the Buckethead hate never ends, even when he owns all three of the leaks we just got and could have been the primary constructor of 2 of them. Your world would look a lot better if you just accepted he owns Slash in every way imaginable.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Of the three new leaks this is by far my favorite.  I finally got to listen to them loud and proper in my ride and these leaks are hit and miss.  I dont like new song #2 very much (no fuckin' way that is Prostitute...I'm POSITIVE), Riyadh I really like and If The World grew on me.

Bucket is fucking killing on these songs!  Riyadh turned out even better than I had anticipated from the few boots.  If he isn't left on Chinese Democracy (proper) then Axl is either crazy or had no choice in the matter.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Drove to the store and gave this song the proper treatment in my car.

Tone Axl's vocals out, and you're basically hearing an outtake from Transmutation(Mutatis Mutandis).

The 2001 lineup hit a grand slam on this track. Not just Buckethead. The whole lineup.

James

James wrote:

This song has to be on CD(unless its the new lineup), and I would advocate the removal of any other known track(besides the title track) in its way.

James

James wrote:

The ending is fucking killing me.

Jesus.....

This is the most ambitious track of the bunch.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Oh, the Buckethead hate never ends, even when he owns all three of the leaks we just got and could have been the primary constructor of 2 of them. Your world would look a lot better if you just accepted he owns Slash in every way imaginable.

quoted for truth, my friend.

If Buckethead doesn't join in 2000, Axl's vault looks like the shit stained pants of a two year old.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If Buckethead doesn't join in 2000, Axl's vault looks like the shit stained pants of a two year old.

Axl must have been gutted when he left. Forget Robin, its BH they need to work on bringing back

And from the whole Dr Pepper thing it sounds like Axl's still missing him

James

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Axl must have been gutted when he left. Forget Robin, its BH they need to work on bringing back

And from the whole Dr Pepper thing it sounds like Axl's still missing him

I wouldn't "forget Robin", but I see your point. Contact needs to be reestablished with Buckethead before even bothering to call Finck. The 2001 lineup was running on all cylinders, and it should be brought back in some form.

Axl should just consider the 2005-2008 era the "abortion years" and get the 2001 material primed and ready.

James

James wrote:

Tommy's bass must have been smoking during the recording of this track.

Kudos Mr. Stinson.....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer