You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: If the World leak

I am totally into this track. This, along with Chinese Democracy, are my two faves from the whole CD era at the moment. Something very beautiful in this, but it's got more going on than Maddy or The Blues. I think the acoustic guitar stuff is probably Bucket's, although it could just as easily be Ron I guess.

Anyways, talk about If The World here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If BH is on these leaks, I'm gonna have a celebratory jerk off session tonight.....

Communist China

I can't be sure James, but my guess is that he's on these leaks as often as any other guitar player. A real BH fan like yourself or Bri would have to make sure.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I love the heavy rhythm to the song.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Like I said in the other thread: The song is hauntingly beautiful. It's soothing and relaxing yet retains first class classic rock with a modern twist. Nothing any other band out there right now could ever dream of producing.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

All three sound new and fresh compared to todays music after first listen..

Communist China

Axl's first lines and the moment around 3:30 where the electric guitar takes over the acoustic are downright awesome.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

34% 11

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This song is the only highlight in this batch of leaks. Axl sounds amazing, and Buckethead owns this track.

Bring him back for fucks sake.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm fucking dying to hear this.  Downloading but this dial up shit is killing me.  I've been wanting to hear this forever.  The forums have been given a second wind...again.

Board footer