You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Re: If the World leak

Big Gun wrote:

online folks could you please check your pms

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Big Gun wrote:

online folks could you please check your pms

Is that a hidden message?:haha:

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:

yes very much so.
im in the middle of nowhere on holidays and dial up is the only option.

James

James wrote:

morse code message deciphered, signal's been transmitted.

James

James wrote:

Call me crazy, but after listening to this track a few more times tonight, I think Buckethead is doing all the guitar work on this song.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Call me crazy, but after listening to this track a few more times tonight, I think Buckethead is doing all the guitar work on this song.

i think he's definitely doing the "flamenco" guitar....especially at the end, how he wraps it up, super fast....

the wah-wah guitar to me sounds like Robin could do it, as some of the effects and the way the melody flows are similar to what he does in concerts....

but that grinding, heavy riff under the vocals...i am not sure about....

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It's rather obvious by now that Buckethead plays a major part in these songs. His stamp is all over them

James

James wrote:
elmir wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

i think he's definitely doing the "flamenco" guitar....especially at the end, how he wraps it up, super fast....

the wah-wah guitar to me sounds like Robin could do it, as some of the effects and the way the melody flows are similar to what he does in concerts....

but that grinding, heavy riff under the vocals...i am not sure about....

He's definitely doing the flaminco shit, but that other guitar going on, while not complex or anything, sounds like his unique signature.

It's rather obvious by now that Buckethead plays a major part in these songs. His stamp is all over them

Yes he's all over the songs, but this would be the first song where he is the dominating factor through and through.

I would not be shocked if this is a "BH song" like Better was considered Robin's song.

There's way too much BH influence on this track for him not to have wrote it. This song could have been on Colma or Population Override.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

This song could have been on Colma or Population Override.

easily...it does feel like his own work....however, i do feel that the solo at about 03:20 isn't him....compared to the end solo on TWAT (which we know he plays), this one feels different, almost slower....thus making me thing that its either Robin or Richard who plays that part until about 03:50....

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

This song could have been on Colma or Population Override.

I was thinking the same thing. It's like Axl heard Colma and wanted a Colma song for GNR.

Board footer