You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: If the World leak

James wrote:
elmir wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Fortus on a CD song?

Did pigs just fly?

why not?
he's been there long enough....if Ron and Frank are on them....Richard must be....

Fortus hasn't been on a demo yet, so I believe the pattern continues.

I think every leak so far has been the 2001 lineup.

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I checked BBF's site I didn't see the response on there it must be on his myspace.

It was on his forum in the Guns N' Roses thread.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

No way that's Fortus. My guess is it's Robin, but I guess it could be Bucket playing since he does every style.

EDIT: After readin more opinions, I'm hearing a lot of Faith No More type stuff in this track. Very cool.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Interestingly enough "If The World" *WAS* played in 2006 - it was the "psychedelic jam" that they used at certain shows.

And, even stranger - on the YouTube video of it, there's a post dated from 4 months ago or so, where someone did in fact confirm that the song was "If The World."

Coincidence or insider?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The song was on Youtube since 4 months ago???

I did a post a HTGTH adding the words "if the world" and "untitled" in my post (which made sense btw) and they deleted it. 16

BurningHills wrote:

Interestingly enough "If The World" *WAS* played in 2006 - it was the "psychedelic jam" that they used at certain shows.

And, even stranger - on the YouTube video of it, there's a post dated from 4 months ago or so, where someone did in fact confirm that the song was "If The World."

Coincidence or insider?

Link?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
DCK wrote:

The song was on Youtube since 4 months ago???

And its so bad no-one even noticed.

I think he means the live jam thingy - and that someone commented saying that it was If the World.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

And its so bad no-one even noticed.

Riiight..the jam was there and someone noticed it as If The World. Well it should have been noticed by more..at one show Axl said "are we gonna do that now?". It should have triggered at least one smartass of us to react and say "this might be a song". Embaressing. Remember that bass line Tommy used to do in 2002? Wonder if that is a song too.

However, I have thought of it several times...especially the Axl piano intros.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I blame that dirty guitar on Buckethead's dog poo 16

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Coincidence or insider?

Link?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wo94WXYvwiU

Board footer