You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

Saikin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I dont' think it is prostitute.  In fact I'm almost certain.

I'm fairly certian too.  But i could be wrong.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Is this Hearts Get Killed? Wasn't that a rumored title? He says something about hearts in there.

Maverick
 Rep: 2 

Maverick wrote:

At first I hated this song and thought it sounded very "emo", not "emo" in the derogatory way, but the beginning sounded to me like that genre of music.  Once those strings kick in and the song gets going though it totally redeems itself.  It's grown on me a lot just over a day.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Is this Hearts Get Killed? Wasn't that a rumored title? He says something about hearts in there.

Not a bad theory.

I'm in the minority, but I'm leaning towards this being Prostitute until someone close to this project confirms the song title.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

he also says a lot about intentions in there....wasn't a title of sorts (album or song) some time back "2000 intentions" or something like that?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I hope it ends up getting released so we get offical lyrics and offical title for this!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It sounds like a demo. But it's pretty damn good. A song like this, I'm not quite sure what it will do to the average rock fan. It's either "getting it" or "not". I see people here "got it" at once and I'm really happy because I feared some of it may a be a little bit too advanced for the average rock fan to listen to. However, I see that we're dealing with some smart music people here.

It sounds like he's singing "prosecute" rather than "prostitute" after listening to it some more.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:
Dadud wrote:

i think it is prostitute, looking at the lyrics. that one part

"Ask yourself what I would do
to _____  myself
to live with fortune and shame
you should have done to the hearts of the ones
that you would not stay"
Prostitute fits in there and makes sense, and it kind of sounds like it is what he says.

It's at the 3:53 mark, and it's *exactly* what it sounds like.  I honestly don't think it could be anything else at this point.

Board footer