You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Differences in the "old" new leaks....

Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

VR is a failure. There's nothing there that's any good. TWAT alone is better than both of those albums. I dont know what happened to him but his riffs aint very good anymore

Every failure should result in a Grammy and songs featured as DLC on GH3.  Anybody with a resonable opinion want to chime in?

Slither is their only good song the rest is mediocre.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

VR is a failure. There's nothing there that's any good. TWAT alone is better than both of those albums. I dont know what happened to him but his riffs aint very good anymore

Every failure should result in a Grammy and songs featured as DLC on GH3.  Anybody with a resonable opinion want to chime in?

Journey has been nominated for a Grammy. Jethro Tull won a Grammy. The Grammys mean zero.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

Journey has been nominated for a Grammy. Jethro Tull won a Grammy. The Grammys mean zero.

True.  I never really cared much that VR won a Grammy.  Just meant that they were all so famous they got recognition.  There were much more worthy songs released that year than Fall to Pieces.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

True.  I never really cared much that VR won a Grammy.  Just meant that they were all so famous they got recognition.  There were much more worthy songs released that year than Fall to Pieces.

VR are only popular because of Slash. Fact. If you replaced all the people in that band with nobody new kids, they would not sell at all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe this deserves a new thread, but what happened?  As much as I love Slash, his creativity seemed to slow a lot with Snakepit and VR.

Definitely deserves its own thread. I have no problems with minor hijacks and off topic banter in threads, but we're veering way off course when talking about Slash's post GNR creativity in threads about what we're hearing on Chinese Democracy leaks.

Board footer