You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Sorum says GNR reunion will happen "eventually," but without him.

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvpnPRnhsM

hmmm, someone seems ready..

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

VERY interesting. Looks like Azoff is starting to earn his paycheck. Something has obviously went down for big mouth Sorum to finally rule himself out of a GNR reunion.

There are clearly discussions going on behind the scenes and I think its very childish of Sorum to even rule himself out publicly because this is more than likely info that should not have been revealed.

James

James wrote:

Also looks like Kushner may be out. Not one single mention of him.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Also looks like Kushner may be out. Not one single mention of him.

Wow... this is just weird. 

Matt's confirming what we've all been expecting all along, that there are talks about a GNR reunion going on.

People have been saying that it'll happen "eventually" for years.

I fail to see how this is any different or anything new.

James

James wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

For the first time in over a decade, Sorum rules himself out of a reunion about two months after Weiland said a reunion already would have happened if they kept their mouths shut, and you fail to see the difference??

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmm, why now?  Kushner is in VR.  Are they ending VR to reunite GNR?  James, is that what you are reading?  I like Dave in VR.  He did keep quiet on the VR singer thing.  Hmmm.

James Lofton wrote:

and you fail to see the difference??

Yeah, I do.

The "fact" that Matt rules himself out of a possible Guns N' Roses reunion doesn't have to mean anything at all, I even thought that it was kind of obvious that he would not be included. I even doubt that it will be Steven Adler.

As for Scott Weiland, this was Duff's response to that:

I know he was really paranoid about that and we had to allay his fears at one point, when we were writing for Libertad' says Duff. 'He got wind that our manager at that point had been talking to Axl about bringing Axl over to what was our management company back then. And Scott freaked out that we were getting GNR back together and we weren't going to make the second record. I don't know where it came from - there was no contract on the table or pens ready to sign, maybe now he's convinced himself thats what happened.

As I've stated so many times before, it's a possibility that it will happen someday, but I seriously doubt that there's any kind of reunion discussions at this point.

But as always, that's only my theory and opinion.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

For the first time in over a decade, Sorum rules himself out of a reunion about two months after Weiland said a reunion already would have happened if they kept their mouths shut, and you fail to see the difference??

Sorum eats his words so much.

I found it funny where he acted on the VH1 behind the music like he was such an important member saying "that shit will never happen, unless WE have mutual respect and understanding, and i don't see that happening".   

Now he's out of a reuinion.  What a sweet sound!

I think if Steven can't do it, get Brain.

Board footer