You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Where are the AFD on Steroids songs

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

I remember when Zakk talked about the CD album he heard, he said i was like AFD on  roids. Where are these kind of songs.  Sure the new stuff is great but is 75% ballads.  I really hope CD is not ballad heavy. We really need the album to be at least 50% rockers.  I Have said this before, but id take a whole album full of songs like riyadh, CD, checkmate and silkworms.  If someone is going to leak something PLEASE share a rocker. Chin Dem really better not be a ballad heavy album. Because This I love is going to be a ballad, and it seems like the general will be too.  Chin Dem cant only have 3 rockers and the rest ballads can it?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I agree. Bring on something besides CD and Riyadh to kick my ass.

If I want all these ballads, I'll go buy Simply Red's greatest hits.

I may reach the point where I start wanting the 2000 Intentions album instead of CD.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Chinese Democracy the Song is the only that is remotely close to Appetite Style that we have heard so far and its an old song.  So that must be the song he speaks of.  I wish Zakk was on a few songs.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Steroids have been banned, but I'd take appetite on HGH.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Steroids have been banned, but I'd take appetite on HGH.

MUSCLE MILK.

Hopefully there are songs like that. I need a kick in the balls and none of these songs have it.

James

James wrote:

Oh come on now. You know this kicks you in the balls....

Oh, and for the guy who never heard The Cure before, here's something to start you off.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

James are you mocking the Cure again? I havent' been able to tell if you're commending them or knocking them. Lullaby is one of the  classic fucking songs of all time. knocks the shit outta anything we've heard from CD in my opinion.  Classic, original, timeless.  I love  that shit!

James

James wrote:

I love The Cure. Lullaby(musically anyways) stomps these CD ballads. Just posted it for that guy who never heard them.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I love The Cure. Lullaby(musically anyways) stomps these CD ballads. Just posted it for that guy who never heard them.

Sweet. I read your commenst in another thear about them and wasn't sure which side of the fence you were on. Guess the way you posted could've been seen either way.

Off topic: I saw the Cure at Red Rocks in Colorado last month. Un-fucking- real. 9 straight songs  in the encore after already playing for 2 hours.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Where are the Appetite songs on steroids? The answer to that is simple. They don't exist.

Board footer