You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

Re: Should Axl release Chinese Democracy for FREE

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Should Axl give out Chinese Democracy for FREE?  How huge would that be? It could be a way for Axl to thank all the Gnr fans for their patience.  It would also get huge press for album giving away this long awaited album for free.   He has 4 albums of songs so why not package all the leaked songs as Chinese Democracy (even add in a studio version as silkworms) and give a free download from guns n roses.com. 

He then could a few months later release the follow up album of all new unheard songs.  I think this could be a huge marketing campaign and would go over great.  Especially since everyone already pretty much has Chinese Democracy is demo form.  Why make people pay for it just give them the proper versions for free then release an album the normal way.

I think this would be huge promotion for the unheard album and I think it would get huge press because Axl would be releasing this mythical album for free.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Easily missed though I guess since there's been alot of new threads lately.

dave you have valid points and I pretty much agree this thing needs to be launched free of charge, but lets keep it in that one thread.

Board footer