You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: In regards to 9 song GNR Chinese Democracy leaks

buzzsaw wrote:
JPowell wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Guy shows up with 5 posts and supposedly has done ANYTHING is going to be suspicious in my mind.  Blame it on years of bullshitters.  How do you know he's the one that even did it?  Exactly.

Should I laugh at this?  Yes...of course I should...and I will!

hahahahhahhha

Would sort of "proof" do you require?

J

None.  I honestly don't give a fuck who you are or what you did.  To be honest, there's absolutely no way you could prove it to me anyway, so there's no point in wasting any of our time on it.

Welcome to the site.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

None.  I honestly don't give a fuck who you are or what you did.  To be honest, there's absolutely no way you could prove it to me anyway, so there's no point in wasting any of our time on it.

Welcome to the site.

Nice welcome. All warm and cozy like Aunt Bee welcoming in Gomer to eat some fried chicken for supper.

If you "don't give a fuck", at least show the guy some respect by ignoring the thread. I doubt he came here to have to deal with that kind of thing. I thought it was cool he came here and gave us some info on what he did, and he probably appreciates the feedback he gets from various communities about his work.

You haven't even listened to his remasters, so you popping into this thread to rail on the guy is a bit suspect.

JPowell
 Rep: 5 

JPowell wrote:

it's just typical, Lofton...no worries, man...let it roll off your back...I do.

J

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
JPowell wrote:

it's just typical, Lofton...no worries, man...let it roll off your back...I do.

J

I really liked what you did with the tracks.  Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it.

and welcome to the forum!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You haven't even listened to his remasters, so you popping into this thread to rail on the guy is a bit suspect.

A little bit suspect?  Of what?

A little bit suspect is some guy claiming to have done something that he could have gotten from anywhere.  A little bit suspect is never joining the forum, but showing up just in time to share his new "work" that he's done.  I could just as easily take these from here, go somewhere else and claim the work to be mine, and if it's out of the way enough like this place is, nobody would know the difference.  There are a lot of things that are suspect - I'm not one of them.

I haven't listened to them because remastering isn't going to save those pieces of crap.  They need to be completely stripped down and not have the majority of the "complex" layers added back in.  Then you can see how "good" these songs really are.  If downloading them all, listening to as much of it as I can take, then skipping to the next track will make me more "qualified" to post here, just let me know and I'll be glad to do it.  Listening shouldn't take more than 10 - 15 minutes (enough time for TWAT and Better).

James

James wrote:

You're taking this WAAAAAAAAY too seriously. The guy isn't fake. Its the same guy who did the remasters, leaked them, talked about it, talked to me five minutes before joining the site, then, not shockingly, started a thread here about the songs. At my request. Figured people might want to hear something from the horse's mouth instead of just knowing someone remastered them and thats it.

Then you jump in labeling him a fake insider, then you actually say its all shit and later admit you haven't even listened to them.

Just because a 20 year old Slash solo isn't on these songs is no reason to just lash out at someone who comes here that did the entire GNR communities as a whole a huge fucking favor.

Its a thread made by him discussing the leaks. The thread title clearly states this. If you haven't listened, don't give a shit about him, have no opinion of the subject at hand, what in the fuck are you doing in this thread?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Answering your posts for the most part.

EDIT: Just so I understand this...it's ok for you to jump all over people and label them as fake insiders or call bs on whatever they post (don't make me cite examples as you know they exist), but it's not ok for me to do the same thing?  I just want to be clear on this.

James

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Answering your questions for the most part.

EDIT: Just so I understand this...it's ok for you to jump all over people and label them as fake insiders or call bs on whatever they post (don't make me cite examples as you know they exist), but it's not ok for me to do the same thing?  I just want to be clear on this.

Ok, lets make this clear...

Yes, there are fake insiders. We all know that. I hate them just as much as anyone, and you can cite every example in the book and I'll agree with it.

In this situation, the guy never claimed to be an insider. I still don't get your reasoning for such comments.

You made it clear early in this thread you have no interest, yet continually antagonize the guy. All because he decided to share his story here.

I guess Izzy was right..

no logic here today....

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I agree, there's no logic...what makes this "story" any different than all the other internet stories other than you're choosing to believe this one?  You believing it doesn't make it any more factual.

As for claiming he's an "insider" - he's claiming to have done something that nobody can verify as fact.  That is no different than an "insider" claiming to know something nobody can verify as fact.

Anyway, I've said my peace.  As I said before, welcome to the site.  Time will tell the rest of the story.  Ask me no more questions and you'll get no more responses in this thread.

Board footer