You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The Tattoo Thread - show us your ink!

monkeychow wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:

im a GNR fan wink

Love the VR girl too...always thought that was a killer logo!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I got none. Think it's cheesy.

Sorry.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

As a kid, I thought about getting a Confederate flag on one shoulder, than I saw a bunch of neo-Nazis with them, which totally killed my interest.

Then I just lost all interest completely.

I don't have anything against them, and sometimes chicks can be hot with them if they are actually bad ass (and not pansy-ass butterflies), but I just have no interest in having them.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I'll have to find some pics of mine.  Everyone that posted pics has got some badass work done!  Can't believe I missed this thread.

DCK

DCK wrote:

The weather was nice in Scotland two weeks ago and everyone took off their t-shirts. I was shocked at the cheesy, horrible and ugly tattooes everyone had. One 50 year old had "mum + dad" tattoed in, most likely happened when he was 13 or something. And the girl who had "angel" on her ass. Jesus fucking Christ.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

lol - Aye theres no shortage of tacky tatoos in this country, its increased 100 fold in the last 10 years.
What makes it worse is the Scottish custom to whip their tops off the second the sun makes an appearance from behind our usual cloud cover 16

DCK

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

lol - Aye theres no shortage of tacky tatoos in this country, its increased 100 fold in the last 10 years.
What makes it worse is the Scottish custom to whip their tops off the second the sun makes an appearance from behind our usual cloud cover 16

Wasn't even that warm, and people were walking half-naked saying how lovely the weather was.

"It's not really THAT warm" I replied.

And I'm from Norway.

But, can't blame it all on Scots. A friend of mine tattoed a dragon just under her neck, backside. She has a few freckles, so the tattoo is sort of done around them. She asked me if I liked it.

I lied my teeth out.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer