You are not logged in. Please register or login.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

Re: Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock

briggsy wrote:

This game kicks F*CKIN' A$$!!!

been playing on expert and have unlocked most of the songs and have tried the battle with Slash, but had to "wuss out", the whole battle experience is a bit different (although very cool) it's just a bit hard to learn how to actually battle in the game. It's hard to explain without actually giving away how the battle works as I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but it's kind of like face-off mode from the previous GH games with added twists, just against Slash(or Tom Morello) and Slash's battle song kicks some ass too (from what I have been actually gotten through anyway tongue)

Since the game isn't actually out yet I won't spoil anything for anyone, but I will say this is more than likely my fav GH game already, the new features just make the game amazing and the graphics look awsome(although the singer looks like one of the muppets now to me tongue)

9.5 out of 10 from me 3
also, this is for the ps2 and with the old guitar still, I am hopefully getting one of the new guitars this Sat. smile

when this comes out Sat go grab the game 22

now back to the game to rock out some more and hopefully beat Slash

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

I beat Slash!!!! 3
(and yes, on Expert)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Anyone have this game for the 360?  it'd be cool to battle some people and trash talk on here. 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

My wife bought it as my xmas present for the PS3.  Supposedly you can download additional songs, so I'm looking forward to trying it out in a couple weeks.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Anyone still playing this?  I finally got it last night.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i cant find it for the ps2 or the wii...i'll get it eventually though

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I played it a few weeks ago while helping a friend move (first thing we set up before watching the Packers/Seahawks game). It was alot of fun. A neighbor has it too, played it again. They just finished the songs on beginner, kinda sucks they now play the same songs on medium now all over again. It adds another button & gets faster.  Briggsy, can't believe your on expert, you must be like the people I see on youtube..  16  3  22

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i finally picked this up for the Wii last night...just opened the box this morning

did anyone else notice that one of the stickers that come with the game is asctually the old school GnR logo? so not only does slash represent gnr in the game as the coverboy...but there is a gnr sticker to put on the guitar controller as well

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

But who else to represent GNR? It would be odd if someone else was there representing for slash's Welcome to the Jungle solos and riffs!! I mean who else would? NIN's lead guitarist maybe? wink

Ok..so that was kinda a troll post. I take it back. But it does show the importance even today of the AFD album and its lineup.

I still don't have any of the guitar hero games...although i've seen them at a friends house. The bass player in my band plays more GH than real guitar now though - so it must be addictive!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

haha kinda...i just turned it off...been playing since my last post above 16

Board footer