You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: If The World: 007 Quantum of Solace Guns N' Roses Video (Made by me)

Axl4Life wrote:

Since "If The World" leaked, alot of people (including myself) had made the comment that the new GNR song sounded like a perfect fit for a Bond movie title or theme song. I was bored today and decided to use If The World with the new official trailer for Quantom of Solace due out in November. Chances are that my video will probably be removed in the forseeable future but I'd like you guys to take a look at this. The song is a perfect fit for the movie, and the start and end of the song just flows through very smoothly with the dialouge of the trailer. What is your thoughts on this song and do you think it would make a good fit for this movie?

I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong thread.

Lofton edit: Link removed.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You are basically posting a GNR leak in the open forum. You've added your own spin to it, but its still a song that cant be posted here.

If anyone wants to see this video and discuss it here, they can PM you for the link.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

He will need to sell it to 007 to help recover the money he`s burned
I never knew nor thought about it being a 007 track till now.. Could work

James

James wrote:

Nice work by the way. Not a big Bond fan myself, but could see the potential in the track being used for something like that.

Love that av, Mick. Saw it used at Sludge ages ago.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You are basically posting a GNR leak in the open forum. You've added your own spin to it, but its still a song that cant be posted here.

If anyone wants to see this video and discuss it here, they can PM you for the link.

Sorry, James, thought this was allowed otherwise I wouldn't have done it. I knew official material was not allowed, but I always thought posting a youtube video was fine.

My mistake.

James

James wrote:

You're not necessarily doing anything "wrong", and if I was able to make vids like that, would most certainly create something out of these tracks. Its just that these sites are monitored, and having CD leaks on the open forum is pretty much a "no-no" to the GNR camp.

Board footer