You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

jorge76 wrote:

Also, don't some of these games have hidden tracks?  I don't have any idea, but I thought I heard that somewhere.  What are the odds of it being on the game if it's not announced?

I couldn't see them not announcing this one if it's on there just because of the buzz it would generate, but you can't really apply normal logic to this situation after this long.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I work at a newspaper, so I have access to the wires that newspapers send their stories to. This will show up in your local paper, or not, tomorrow. The New York Times might put it on their site tonight sometime.

In other words, every newspaper in the country and beyond has access to this info now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Chinese Democracy Starts...Now?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Not likely, but there's always a chance.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

\

Well, something's obviously starting now, or soon. Even if it is just a single, you gotta take baby steps with GNR. Everything remotely signaling forward movement on Axl's part must be considered a big deal. That is, unless this all blows up.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

\

Well, something's obviously starting now, or soon. Even if it is just a single, you gotta take baby steps with GNR. Everything remotely signaling forward movement on Axl's part must be considered a big deal. That is, unless this all blows up.

Oh, I agree...but history says things like this have blown up before.  I don't think I'll actually believe it's out until I see it on a shelf myself.  I still don't think I'll ever see it on a shelf.  This reeks of the harley mess all over again...they can't release an album anytime soon.  Who knows who is in the band and who isn't at this point.  They have to be able to tour to support it and they can't tour without a band.  Right now they have BBF as the only guitarist that doesn't have plans (that I know of) for the rest of the year and he doesn't play a major role on the album (last we heard).  I don't see how this can work even if they want it to.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Right now they have BBF as the only guitarist that doesn't have plans (that I know of) for the rest of the year and he doesn't play a major role on the album (last we heard).  I don't see how this can work even if they want it to.

This thing is launching with a Bucket tune. That pretty much tells the story regarding that issue. You dont have guitarists in the post BH era record hundreds of solos and then go back to the old well for no reason.

I'm starting to think the recent leaks were a test to see reaction to what is OBVIOUSLY a Bucket influenced record, and well you know what the reactions were. Cries everywhere to bring him back.

The haters could no longer hate(nesquick the exception) because hating him meant you were hating the songs.

and on the seventh day, the bots were vindicated......

bucket

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Nesquick has some company on his side still, but your point stands. Some people did decide to hate the songs.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm starting to think the recent leaks were a test to see reaction to what is OBVIOUSLY a Bucket influenced record, and well you know what the reactions were. Cries everywhere to bring him back.

oh i thought the cries were that there were too many fucking ballads 16 , at least I know thats what i was crying about 14

Board footer