You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

Neemo wrote:

yeah and it'll be cool to see this song whcih we know is a different inspiration for what most people think the other tracks are all about...

but yewah james and i were talking on IM about the Halloween samples and i thought the inclusion of that was rather odd myself...though Bucket is amazing at recreating movie themes 9

Sky Dog wrote:

here is The Replacements song on RB 2, again, Tommy has a writing credit on this.....if you care.:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzbpdtvD … re=related

there's a line in there that says "I never travel far, without a little Big Star." On his last few solo tours, Westerberg would say "I never travel far, without a little Gnr."......a dig at Tommy no less.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thats songs actually not too bad Madagas..my first Replacements song i've ever heard i think

and Tommy's Bass playing is pretty fucking cool on it too...now thats what i'm talking about 9 I hope when the songs are mixed properly that we'll hear some stuff like that from General Tommy 5

Sky Dog wrote:

well, he is not competing with 2 keyboard players three guitars and a singer whose voice is basically another loud obnoxious instrument.:P

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
madagas wrote:

well, he is not competing with 2 keyboard players three guitars and a singer whose voice is basically another loud obnoxious instrument.:P

What's great about the song being in RockBand is that we can hear the music tracks separately. So if you choose to play bass on the song (in the game) then the bass track is made louder so you can hear it correctly (thus making you feel like you're "playing" the instrument)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

What's great about the song being in RockBand is that we can hear the music tracks separately. So if you choose to play bass on the song (in the game) then the bass track is made louder so you can hear it correctly (thus making you feel like you're "playing" the instrument)

This could also become a problem though if the song isn't released in anyother form and we have to rip it from the game.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Like I said, I rarely play games and when I do its a game of Madden

i suggest you do not tell me if you are ever in minnesota. unless you wanna get destroyed on the football field.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This song is gonna leak so soon, it's not even funny. If, by chance, someone outside of GNR or the game co. has it (a hoarder for example), what's the point in holding it anymore? Get the glory while you can. In fact, the value of this track is really high now; maybe it could be traded for something.

Even if it hasn't leaked outside of GNR/MTV Games, someone at the game co. is gonna unleash it.

"Sooner" is the word, I think.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This song is gonna leak so soon

gonna unleash it.

"Sooner" is the word

agreed 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%.

Board footer