You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I have the video downloaded, so if it's taken down I'll reupload it for us

EDIT: looks like i got beat!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

One of you should upload this to mega or something because this will definitely get yanked from youtube.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

While I doubt some of this, let me think out loud among fellow crazy GNR fans.

Remember the talk about marketing CD like no other normal CD. How much incredible buzz would it generate to unleash 4 albums at once, unexpectedly. It would be written about in every podunk paper, mag, web site across the globe. When bucket released a 13-cd box set of original info, there were stories everywhere, and he's nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I don't have a mega account, do I need to make one? I can send someone the video if they have an account there.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

You know, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I do sort of feel bad for Axl and the fan base, like, Dizzy's wife said once that it's like opening your presents as a kid before Christmas and ruining the surprise. At the time (when she was talking about the Better, IRS, TWAT leak) I definitely didn't agree with her, but at this point you have to sort of think it would have been nice to hear this when everything was set in stone and ready.

The only reason I would prefer to hear this the way we did is because there's always the chance it could have never been set in stone, and thus we would have never heard about it... so I guess it's a good thing we DID hear about this.

Either way, I am definitely excited now... and I hope no one thinks I think hearing about it this way is that big of a deal, it was just more an afterthought in my mind. Like, fuck man, would have been killer to hear it from the horses mouth.

OH WELL. Officially excited

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Oh OK, I didn't know. Lemme do that.

RussTCB