You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: GNR, Rock Band, the VMAs and 4 albums

bigbri wrote:

This video might as well be called "anatomy of a leak." Whether it is info or music, once third parties are involved, you no longer have control.

That's why I think the "release" of Shackler's Revenge comes sooner rather than later.

Just like this guy in the vid who couldn't keep his mouth shut, someone won't be able to resist leaking SR, even if he never gets the credit like skwerl did.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

bucket

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

i think that guy will get his ass raped by his bosses if it's true.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B27T4Y7F

MP4 version if anyone doesnt want to deal with conversion. I'll try and get a audio only track if people want it

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
axlgod wrote:

I feel really bad for this guy... they should have blacked out his face or something.  In a perfect world, the guy from new gnr would have just passed the video around to the mods of sites just so they can confirm the conversation actually happened.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

Wow....

I mean, the info is great and all - but this was REALLY just uncalled for. Is it really worth making someone (more than likely) lose their job over this? Like others have said, block his face out or something. This was honestly really just reprehensible and way over the line.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Shit, now I feel bad for even ripping it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Tommie wrote:
axlgod wrote:

I feel really bad for this guy... they should have blacked out his face or something.  In a perfect world, the guy from new gnr would have just passed the video around to the mods of sites just so they can confirm the conversation actually happened.

I'm not gonna bitch too much since we're posting it here, but I agree that this was pretty unethical.

This guy's job is now on the line, and promotional tactics might have to be altered a bit.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Don't talk then. I'm sure they were told all of the info they were given was confidential and they shouldn't talk to anyone about it. I get secret info from my boss about company plans but don't blab them to a STRANGER!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Don't talk then. I'm sure they were told all of the info they were given was confidential and they shouldn't talk to anyone about it. I get secret info from my boss about company plans but don't blab them to a STRANGER!!

Fair point. He has no one to blame but himself. Still, when something is "off the record", it should be "off the record".

I agree with you though. This song is gonna leak soon. The cookie jar is wide open, and there's a bunch of beasts starving to death all lunging towards it.

Board footer