You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Steven Adler arrested

Mikkamakka wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why couldn't Adler see he had other options? It wasn't just GNR or bust. He was a well known name at the time. Could have easily found work in established bands. Hell, if the guy had actually cleaned himself up and not trashed the band in magazines, might have even been brought back into GNR.

He started a new band in 1991-1992, with the singer of Vain. The band was called Roadcrew, just like his band with Slash (and Duff). Steven sounded very ambitioius bach then, but they didn't last too long, cause Stevie's crack habit killed it all. In the late 80s-early 90s almost everyone in the rock business was outta this world, but Steven was in like another dimension. I feel sorry for him, cause he's still such an energetic drummer and a good guy, but very-very weak.

nugdafied wrote:

Adler getting out of the clink & taken back to Dr. Drew.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/19/steven-ad … e-on-bail/

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Adler getting out of the clink & taken back to Dr. Drew.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/19/steven-ad … e-on-bail/

Did it help the first time?

Is anyone but me gonna realize that reality shows aren't reality? When you have a massive drug problem thats destroying your life, the cure isn't a reality show.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

adler has more groove than any GNR drummer!!!

it seems he has been hangin on to the reunion idea fopr far too long, if he wants it, or if he wants AA (Adlers Apperitite) to work, he gotta pull himself together, suppose its easy for me to say, i aint been through what he has!!

but he has changed alot physically!!!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm pulling for Steve. There's no way in hell I can swallow a reunion with that fat asshole Matt. No fucking way in hell.

nugdafied wrote:

Did 'Sober Living' Staff Have STEVEN ADLER Arrested? - July 25, 2008 

TMZ.com reports that Steven Adler's July 18 arrest came about after the former GUNS N' ROSES drummer got into a "confrontation" at the house where he was living as part of the cast of "Sober Living" '” a spin-off of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab" '” and a member of the "Sober" staff called the cops, who came and popped Adler on an outstanding warrant. According to the site, the staff contacted the police because Adler was allegedly doing drugs in the house.

David Weintraub, Steven's manager, told TMZ.com, "Steven Adler's arrest was an unfortunate situation that didn't have to occur in the context of him starring in a television show."

Los Angeles police spokesman Richard French told the Associated Press that the 43-year-old Adler was arrested around 4 a.m. on July 18 by officers called to a home where a man reportedly was creating a disturbance and refusing to leave.

The warrant stems from a 2005 case where Adler was charged for being under the influence of a controlled substance and driving on a suspended license. He then sealed his fate by missing a court date in April of 2006.

"Sober Living", which was described as a cross between "Surreal Life" and "The Real World", reportedly features a number of "Celebrity Rehab" alumni living together in a luxurious Beverly Hills mansion for 30 days while they try to rebuild their careers without drugs and alcohol.

Like "Celebrity Rehab", the new show will prominently feature Dr. Drew Pinsky ("Loveline"), who oversees the celebs during their stints in televised rehab.

Steven Adler last month underwent detoxification and treatment at a center in the Los Angeles area on the second season of the hit reality series "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The series, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere October 2008 on VH1.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=101616

nugdafied wrote:

Video of Adler before & after his court date. He makes it sound as though all the real gunners have called to offer support. Who knows though.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/steven … 262008.php

Board footer