You are not logged in. Please register or login.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination- Round 7

supaplex wrote:

better has to go for me.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Get the bitch out.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Get the bitch out.

Who stephanie?? ok (Monkeychow..deletes his entire Chinese Democracy folder from the hardrive...has immediate withrawal and redownloads them quickly)

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Get the bitch out.

Who stephanie?? ok (Monkeychow..deletes his entire Chinese Democracy folder from the hardrive...has immediate withrawal and redownloads them quickly)

You can leave CD, Rhiad, and Maddy up there.  Those aren't about her.  IRS could be argued that it's not either. 

I feel Maddy is about his former band members.  Rhiad isn't a heartbreak song over Stephanie, and CD has multiple subjects.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Saikin wrote:

You can leave CD, Rhiad, and Maddy up there.  Those aren't about her.  IRS could be argued that it's not either.  I feel Maddy is about his former band members.  Rhiad isn't a heartbreak song over Stephanie, and CD has multiple subjects.

Yeah i was kidding around. I actually feel most of them have multiple subjects...except for maybe like "The Blues" and TWAT. But i think theres passing references to her in most of them, but it's not always the focus. But then the great thing about lyrics is they mean different things to different people smile

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

CD

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Better

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

CD but it was tough, I nearly went with Better but I think it's slightly stronger than CD.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

CD

Board footer