You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Time to recommend some Bumble..........

Neemo wrote:

IF Robin doesnt return i think having BBF in Robin's SPot and BH in his spot would be pretty friggin cool 9

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i got Abnormal a few weeks ago and i think its even better than Normal

Songs like

Glad to be here, Green, Misery & the day after really showcase his song writing and are way far and beyond what soem of you call mindless shredding...the feeling in the day after is awesome

he also has some of that shredding on this album but its balanced nicely and the tones on his guitars are killer...i wonder if he used some of his GnR tones

anyway i highly recommend the new BBF album wink has anyone elese check it out yet?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I personally have thought ever since Ron was announced in 2006, that he should take Robin's role, and Bucket should return.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i got Abnormal a few weeks ago and i think its even better than Normal

Songs like

Glad to be here, Green, Misery & the day after really showcase his song writing and are way far and beyond what soem of you call mindless shredding...the feeling in the day after is awesome

he also has some of that shredding on this album but its balanced nicely and the tones on his guitars are killer...i wonder if he used some of his GnR tones

anyway i highly recommend the new BBF album wink has anyone elese check it out yet?

i bought Abnormal over the summer. It does rival Normal. I listen to pretty much the whole album but my favorite songs are Abnormal, Glad to be Here, and Simple Days.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Guys, don't listen to James!

He didn't like The Dark Knight so his opinion is like a woman's; worthless!

I hope you guys have a sense of humor. big_smile

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I haven't listened to much Bumble, but I do know one thing: Guitars Suck has got to be one of the most annoying songs ever.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I've got to pull the trigger and give Ron a shot. Just never got around to it, and now, well money's tight. Not like that is news to anyone here.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think the money is not right for ALOT of people bri.

I'm gonna be stretching it on CD, especially if I get all three. This will be a "special occasion".

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

i personally think he is the worst thing happening to gnr. he is advanced in guitarplaying, but not in this style of music. when he plays the material, old and new of gnr, it sounds very pretentious and weak, no content. its like he isnt playing for the songs.

his own songs on his albums are weak too, the structures that some talked about are fairly unimpressive in the guitarist world. what most people like about bumble in that scene is the fact he is a nice guy who shreds and he is nice too...period.

before people say i dont like shred and stuff, i do (i play it on guitar myself too) and there are way better ones who also add content to their shredding which is hard to find in bumbles..yes bucket is one of them who is 10  levels above bumble...shoot me big_smile

thats the reason why axl tried right until the last moment to get bucket back, 2 weeks before hammerstein, bumbles first show. bumble is second choice for axl too and for a reason.

Board footer