You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: The X-FILES Thread

tejastech08 wrote:

Well that sucked. Bullshit cliffhanger.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Well that sucked. Bullshit cliffhanger.

I thought it was ballsy to have an open-ended finale like that when they really don't know if they'll get another season to clear it up. Also liked turning the alien DNA into the cure. A lil twist. I could have done without Reyes, though. She wasn't really needed.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This one was at least entertaining.  But yeah, the non ending sucked and most of the writing/plot were suspect.  Like how did Scully discover the cure so fast?  This would have been better as a two hour/extended season finale instead of the usual hour.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

After the reverse were lizard episode I gave up on this show...worst campy bs pos I've ever subjected myself to

johndivney wrote:

Yea this was terrible. They really crapped on my childhood. A big massive shit. At least I get to laugh at it.

I'd say those scenes with Annabeth Gish were awful but just about everything was awful. Cigarette Smoking Mans face was cool tho.

Also, Fargo did it so much better wink

AtariLegend wrote:

I regret watching this, almost hope it get's cancelled. If the 2012 film they never got of the ground would have been this, then it's good it never happened.

They probably should have retconned every thing after One Father/Two Sons (the end of the original conspiracy in the show).

I don't know though why the CGI looks worse now than it did in the 90's with a much smaller budget. I liked Reyes in the show to an extent, I just think that episode was a desperate attempt at fan service that made no sense. Complete betrayal of her character.

I'm done with it, this part of my childhood was raped enough.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Tell us why you really feel Atari 16

I still have to catch up on that last 2. Is it even worth it at this point?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Tell us why you really feel Atari 16

I still have to catch up on that last 2. Is it even worth it at this point?

That depends.  Did you enjoy the first four eps?  If you did, I'd just finish watching it.  If you hated/lukewarm on them, I'd avoid it since you don't really get any closure on the finale and the writing is shitty for the last 2 episodes.  I don't think it was as bad as that werewolf one though.  That one was unwatchable.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I still haven't watched any of it yet. Maybe when someone puts all the episodes into one torrent I'll DL it. You guys give it mixed reviews. On one hand you make it sound great, on the other it sounds like pure shit.

I know one thing....I am NOT a fan of cliffhangers.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I still haven't watched any of it yet. Maybe when someone puts all the episodes into one torrent I'll DL it. You guys give it mixed reviews. On one hand you make it sound great, on the other it sounds like pure shit.

I know one thing....I am NOT a fan of cliffhangers.

Skip it. 21

Board footer