You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: More leaks soon?

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

yes, there is an '02 OMG w/ buckethead out there.

Wow. I'm not even a BH fan and I wouldn't mind hearing that. I saw someone mention that fact that Sorry, sans Bach, may be floating around as well.

I'd love to hear more of that 02 stuff though. I wish a version of The Blues with the old intro would leak. I'm totally cool with the 06 intro, it'd just be nice to have both around.

New intro would be perfectly fine if I had never heard the old intro.

I think the old intro kills the new one though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would have kind of liked both intros for The Blues. The original then slip into the new one,
kind of like Breakdown.

I always liked the heavy synth version of The Blues from 02.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would have kind of liked both intros for The Blues. The original then slip into the new one,
kind of like Breakdown.

I always liked the heavy synth version of The Blues from 02.

I liked the heavy synth a little bit too but some parts sounded straight out of a Backstreet Boys song. I say the best version of The Blues is the RIR3 version. It had more balls and not too much synth.

Sky Dog wrote:

a ballad with balls?:haha:.......I sort of prefer the Rio 2001 version as well but don't think it has "balls". I just like the quicker, more stripped down pace.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

that's what i meant. faster and more raw. hah

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm....Hey James I just looked through my iTunes library, and guess what? I couldn't find This I Love, Sorry, or Prostitute(maybe) anywhere. .

List of the "epic" tracks hyped for years...

There Was a Time
Catcher in the Rye
The Blues
Prostitute
This I Love

We're only missing one of those, and since Ezrin basically said it was a 4 to 5 minute ripoff of NR, my expectations aren't that high.

I never said we've heard all the good songs. Said we had heard the hyped tracks.

There is a rumor about OMG with a special guest...

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

Sky Dog wrote:

the hyped tracks have been the old ones dating back to pre 99 when we first started hearing confirmed song titles given by Axl.....never heard of Better until 2006 and that song is pretty damn good. I hope Shackler's is as good as Better-the most New Gnr song of them all. Also, to someone's earlier post about Big Guns, just cause Axl says certain tracks are his favorite, doesn't mean they will be our favorites or Azoff's favorites or the general publics or Iovine's fav. Merry Go Round...in dreams....:haha:

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hrm....Hey James I just looked through my iTunes library, and guess what? I couldn't find This I Love, Sorry, or Prostitute(maybe) anywhere. .

List of the "epic" tracks hyped for years...

There Was a Time
Catcher in the Rye
The Blues
Prostitute
This I Love

We're only missing one of those, and since Ezrin basically said it was a 4 to 5 minute ripoff of NR, my expectations aren't that high.

I never said we've heard all the good songs. Said we had heard the hyped tracks.

There is a rumor about OMG with a special guest...

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

I REALLY don't think that Song #2 is Prostitute, James.

I think it's more likely that it could be "Atlas Shrugged."

Spanish hoarder
 Rep: -3 

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?

Soon...:buckethead:

A guy from another board was trying to make a change for another unheard leak. But I dont have anything...

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Spanish hoarder wrote:

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?

Soon...:buckethead:

A guy from another board was trying to make a change for another unheard leak. But I dont have anything...

You don't have anything....yet your name is Spanish Hoarder? What exactly are you hoarding then if it's not GN'R tunes?

Board footer