You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: More leaks soon?

James wrote:

four parties have each pledged $500. $2,000 total. they seek 2 songs. if only one can be obtained, i believe they will spent $250 each. one of them will fly anywhere in the continental US to hand off the cash in person. i suppose due to my past stunts, they trust me to sort through all the emails until someone legit has been discovered.

the smart hoarders only deal in person. some trustworthy people pooled some money together and asked for my help. my only part in this is weeding through the bullshitters until i find them someone legit. i will not be the one flying anywhere and my money has nothing to do with this.

however, this is for real and with the release nearing, some hoarders are beginning to get nervous that their valuables demos will soon be worthless. a major trade went down last week because of this.

not sure which songs were traded. one guy had '99 era stuff, the other '02 era stuff. both are super legit. both are very wealthy and not willing to sell. i really can't talk about it too much. tried to play them against each other and came very close, but in the end i got cut out. keep in mind for every leak, there are hundreds of attempts that don't pan out . . .

This topic looks to be getting shut down at the other sites.

MSL, I know you lurk here from time to time. Care to shed any light on this?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think it's like when the U.S. government monitors terrorists' "chatter." The more "chatter" that is detected, the more likely something is going to happen. This time, however, I bet it's just Shackler's Revenge.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I look at it this way:

You can walk into a record store and buy AFD. So who would pay to hear the demos of ISE and Jungle? No one. Us hardcore fans may like them and give them a listen, but they have no real intrinsic value, hell they're not even the real or definative versions of the songs.

Very soon you will be able to walk into a store and buy Chinese Democracy. At that moment every horded track, every demo from 99, 2004 or any stage become just as worthless. They go from being unique to being quaint novelties, a passing blip on the radar of the professional finished CD that's easily obtainable.

This is what WILL happen. It is only a question of time. And from all the signs. That time is near due.

good call on the terrorist chatter comparison.

i'll try to chime in more maybe when the cotto fight is over.

the only hoarders left right now seem to be very wealthy ones, so $ may not matter. people only want to trade. shackler's revenge could probably be secured for a grand, but nobody will pay it as it could leak on its own at any time. everyone is hoping their tracks aren't on CD1 thinking value will go up when the first volume hits stores. "never had it" has been mentioned a lot lately, but until i hear it, it could just be silliness. hmmmm.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Intriguing stuff

Time for the hoarders to front up and stop being so selfish and greedy

what possible joy could you get from listening to a song no one else has and ths being unable to discuss and share it?

Bizarre - music should be for everyone

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I would really enjoy at the very least Shackler leaking before Rock Band comes out

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Warchild has very kindly sent the thread and the screennames 'requesting leaks' to the site's owners/mgt.

She has done this before you know... (something about trying to stop people taking photos/bootlegs or something of the New York gigs... and apparently C+Ds were sent...).

Shine on you crazy diamond....

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Warchild has very kindly sent the thread and the screennames 'requesting leaks' to the site's owners/mgt.

She has done this before you know... (something about trying to stop people taking photos/bootlegs or something of the New York gigs... and apparently C+Ds were sent...).

Shine on you crazy diamond....

FYI.....WARCHILD is a HE and NOT a SHE...!!

ANY DOUBTS..???  ASK Eric...admin for mygnr.com.  WARCHILD called him PERSONALLY along wth his girlfriend JALP  to straighten out a few issues....!!!

Eric KNOWS WARCHILD is NOT JALP...!!!

W.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Good. I hope she sent it hundreds of times because no one gives a shit.

the only hoarders left right now seem to be very wealthy ones, so $ may not matter. people only want to trade. shackler's revenge could probably be secured for a grand, but nobody will pay it as it could leak on its own at any time. everyone is hoping their tracks aren't on CD1 thinking value will go up when the first volume hits stores. "never had it" has been mentioned a lot lately, but until i hear it, it could just be silliness. hmmmm.

What if someone gets an itchy trigger finger? The whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

I understand the aspects of hoarding, but there's gonna come a point where these guys see that more people have what they have and they risk losing it all.

Why was this stuff allowed to spread in the first place? It all has to originate from a single source and most likely has been in circulation for years(before 2006).

Board footer