You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: More leaks soon?

faldor wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

the guitars on that Closing in on you clip are ripped from the PC Gamer Video Podcast (intro music), although, PC Gamer could have somehow gotten their hands on the song and ripped them from the it.

Fuck.

Yes, they *seem* to have more of the song - just listen to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHag2Jq7VE

Dadud... this will forgive you for all your sins.:haha: 9 3

You're the man.:mosh:

Am I missing something? I just watched 8 mins of nerds talking about video games. What does that have to do with GNR?

Thank god you beat me to it, I watched it for about a minute before I read your post then just gave up.  Not sure what that was supposed to be.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Fuck.

Yes, they *seem* to have more of the song - just listen to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHag2Jq7VE

Dadud... this will forgive you for all your sins.:haha: 9 3

You're the man.:mosh:

Am I missing something? I just watched 8 mins of nerds talking about video games. What does that have to do with GNR?

Thank god you beat me to it, I watched it for about a minute before I read your post then just gave up.  Not sure what that was supposed to be.

Could someone tell me how such a clip can "forgive you of your sins"?:haha:

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
faldor wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

Could someone tell me how such a clip can "forgive you of your sins"?:haha:

He 'closed in on' what that song really was.:haha:  Those guys (on there at PC Gamer) seem to have it.

His sins are the fake 'Thyme' clip, the fake 'Zodiac' clip (possibly), etc., though he says he was just trying to help us.

Thanks for the info Dadud.  Someone oughta send dave this clip and see what he says.

BTW: MSL got back to me and said it was the same guys.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Hey Arcade, i have a fairly extensive knowledge of buckethead bucket and his 3 works and I'e never heard that Zodiac clip anywhere. Do you have any more of it? Like when the drum enters? I mean for all i know that could be Bumble playing. I know he can play fast like that. just listen to guitars suck. If you don't have anymore i fear that track is probably 2

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

listen to the intro music to the podcast, thats the same guitars as in the Closing In on you clip

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I just read like the last 5 pages of this. Can we all... just... take a few.... very... very... deep... breaths... and stop worrying about all this leak stuff. If it comes out, it'll come out. No sense in worrying yourself over a tiny clip, when if it's legit it's bound to find it's way into the open in full eventually.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
strat0 wrote:

I mean for all i know that could be Bumble playing. I know he can play fast like that. just listen to guitars suck. If you don't have anymore i fear that track is probably 2

Bumble playing?  Bumble can't produce stuff as technical as that.  He's good; but this is obviously Bucket's signature sound.  As the 'Spanish hoarder' I spoke to (not 'ours', LOL) told me (make of this/these guys what you will...):

Seeing as I think these people are leading the community in the wrong direction I will share these.  From (possibly) the friends of 'Spanish hoarder':

Yesterday a fan send to me a clip called "Z", I ask for the name of that song, he says "Zodiac"

-Zodiac clip its real and fake...real cause the intro its like Buckethead but fake cause "Zodiac" was erase for Chinese Democracy

Please could tell me about the results of clip of intro of Zodiac its very important to me...May be I know who`s the craiglist guy

Its the intro, just the intro dont was deleted in all Chinese Democracy record, Zodiac is not in chinese democracy

This is when I began to lose patience with them:

Arcade Roses wrote:

Hey, what are saying the guys of Buckethead.tk about "the intro of Zodiac"?
Its real?

No word.:(

In fact, I think they all say it's fake/they will not follow it up any further until there is more proof of this information.:(

This clip came from the people MSL is talking to, though I personally believe these people are just hot air....

They also rambled on a lot about a new 'Oh my God'; as they are doing now, before I blew their cover.

AR

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Have you heard Guitars Suck? Bumble is a VERY technical player, while not as technical as Bucket he is still very technical. All i'm saying is that ye it sounds like bucket but without any more of the song we can't exactly say anymore about it than that.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Have you heard Guitars Suck? Bumble is a VERY technical player, while not as technical as Bucket he is still very technical. All i'm saying is that ye it sounds like bucket but without any more of the song we can't exactly say anymore about it than that.

Well, luckily, MSL is better than me at trying to find new info....:haha: 9

Yeah, I would love to hear the full track too.  But with what other stuff this guy gave me it just seems unlikely we will ever find it.

I'll tell you exactly what the guy/s said:

Arcade Roses wrote:

Yeah Decoder its the real band, but the craiglist guy from West Village But another guy thinks "If I send a true leak after of a fake leak could be funny"

People can't believe you.

The guy (who had the 'Decoder') is banned from GNRevolution.

I don't believe it either.:O

and I still don't.  I'd love to know what it is though.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Can you explain who is trading with who, and what song they are apparently trading for? In less than 20 words tongue

I'm completely lost and can't understand anything being posted hmm

Board footer