You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: More leaks soon?

ereeper wrote:

I'd like to announce that I am now Axl's lawyer.  Everyone must send me all leaks now or suffer the consequences.  If you seize and desist to send them to me, there will be hell to pay.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Well, the skill of language ereeper demonstrates in at Guns lawyers level. Maybe we should listen to him.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

arcade, you're thinking too much here. the point is not who is right and who is wrong . . . the point is that who is right and who is wrong is not always the point of the exercise . . .

a lot of times the people who have stuff are the ones that swear they have nothing . . . sometimes you test the ones that swear they have nothing by seeing if they'll call you on your bullshit. if you'd said earlier that his lyrics were wrong, he'd know you had the song.

a lot of it is unnecessary bullshit, but for the hoarders, it's foreplay . . .

Well, having shared his info with some senior members of the community, we came to a *loose* consensus that they had nothing (because only I partially disagreed and still talk to the guy/s from time to time... well, talked) - and any further discussions would only be a waste of time.

If you can claim to get something from this, well... you are on a higher plane than the rest of us.  It would be like Gary Moore joining a new indie band where the members all make the same guitar sounds, if you see what I mean.  (And I think that's largely because we all here go on the assumption that 'leakers don't play games', which is a fair and rational starting point.)  I still have trouble believing there is something to this....

Bottom line (before I shut up, LOL): If you believe these guys who several top 'investigators' of this kind of thing all proclaimed were BS, (why) do you still only have their WORD to go on that a new 'OMG' is out there?  Unless you/I was to have heard such a thing at least down the phone/a 10 second indisputable clip, I would never go public with such information.  (Private yes, public no.)

Answer me that.  That's why I called out this charlatan when I did - and don't regret it either.  But if you say this because you have new information, well, send it to me, JL, strat, downliner and others so we can see and judge for ourselves.

Just my two cents.

Peace and out.:peace:

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

So basically someone farted and someone thought that person shit his pants?  At the end of the day, it still stinks and we're left with a thread 12 pages long of people playing "he said, he said".  It's silly.  If people have songs, they'll leak eventually.  If not, we know everything's bull.

Communist China wrote:

MSL, I just don't see why the whole forum needs to get dragged into it.

lol, i didn't start the thread. wink

people read & respond cuz they're interested. i'm sure a lot of it is confusing & frustrating though. i'll say no more. way too much has already been revealed here and it's a slippery slope. so goodbye to all. i think i will play NFL blitz 2000 with the fellows.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Communist China wrote:

people read & respond cuz they're interested. i'm sure a lot of it is confusing & frustrating though. i'll say no more. way too much has already been revealed here and it's a slippery slope. so goodbye to all. i think i will play NFL blitz 2000 with the fellows.

MSL, I respect that, but could you please, privately send us proof that/why you believe these guys are authentic.

Likewise, could you also just clear up the 'Zodiac' situation for us.  You can do this privately or publicly here - whichever you see fit.  Thanks for your time.

I agree... blame the thread starter.:flame: 4 3 14

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Hoarders have small dicks and need to feel dominant. I know more about unheard BH/GNR stuff than any of these fake assholes.

Wait, maybe you can tell me what Buckethead song this is then (seeing as it sounds pretty damn good...):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15RMTW5

Cheers bigbri.http://samizdata.net/~pdeh/smiley_cheers.gif

Edit: Sorry to keep doing this to you.  You are our resident 'Bucketbot'....:haha: 22 3 bucket

Not sure if you guys have finished your discussion on this, but it doesn't sound like Bucket to me and it doesn't sound like stuff I've had described to me.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
Communist China wrote:

MSL, I respect that, but could you please, privately send us proof that/why you believe these guys are authentic.

Likewise, could you also just clear up the 'Zodiac' situation for us.  You can do this privately or publicly here - whichever you see fit.  Thanks for your time.

I agree... blame the thread starter.:flame: 4 3 14

Grasshopper (said in my best Kung Fu voice) - I think you should leave this to the experts like MSL, Darknemus et al

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Hoarders have small dicks and need to feel dominant. I know more about unheard BH/GNR stuff than any of these fake assholes.

Wait, maybe you can tell me what Buckethead song this is then (seeing as it sounds pretty damn good...):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15RMTW5

Cheers bigbri.http://samizdata.net/~pdeh/smiley_cheers.gif

Edit: Sorry to keep doing this to you.  You are our resident 'Bucketbot'....:haha: 22 3 bucket

Not sure if you guys have finished your discussion on this, but it doesn't sound like Bucket to me and it doesn't sound like stuff I've had described to me.

I just tried to PM you the link: how did you read my mind?:haha:

It's not Bucket?  What is it then?  Someone said it might be Bumble?  What 'stuff' was described to you?  By us you mean?

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Hey, its nearly been 24 hours. wheres the new OMG leak?

Board footer