You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: More leaks soon?

bigbri wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Wait, maybe you can tell me what Buckethead song this is then (seeing as it sounds pretty damn good...):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15RMTW5

Cheers bigbri.http://samizdata.net/~pdeh/smiley_cheers.gif

Edit: Sorry to keep doing this to you.  You are our resident 'Bucketbot'....:haha: 22 3 bucket

Not sure if you guys have finished your discussion on this, but it doesn't sound like Bucket to me and it doesn't sound like stuff I've had described to me.

I just tried to PM you the link: how did you read my mind?:haha:

It's not Bucket?  What is it then?  Someone said it might be Bumble?  What 'stuff' was described to you?  By us you mean?

Could be Bumble, I don't know. It just doesn't have the "Bucket" sound to me. Of course, it's just shredding, so who knows. I could be wrong, but when I hear his shit in "If the World" "Better" "IRS," I know instantly.

By stuff described to me, I mean stuff from Bucket I haven't heard before. So, even if it's Bucket stuff I haven't heard, it doesn't sound like anything I've heard other people talk about from Bucket.

Let me be clear, I was being sarcastic earlier when I said I know more about unheard GNR stuff than "these fake assholes." My point being, they know nothing more than I do.

That said, if anyone has paid attention to me over the years, I do have a fellow GNR/Bucket fan who can feed me info on occasion.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Could be Bumble, I don't know.

It's too technical for him IMHO, as I said earlier.

And you are the first BH fan to say it hasn't got BH's mark all over it....  Who else plays *quite* like that?

bigbri wrote:

By stuff described to me, I mean stuff from Bucket I haven't heard before. So, even if it's Bucket stuff I haven't heard, it doesn't sound like anything I've heard other people talk about from Bucket.

OK, cheers.:)

Ask your friend if you want.  It might help.:)

Dadud wrote:

Hey, its nearly been 24 hours. wheres the new OMG leak?

tumbleweed.jpg

Looks like I am going to be proved right.:)

Charlatans do not produce audio.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Don't be so proud Arcade, betting things won't leak is quite the easy bet. Even if you're wrong, which only happens 2% of the time, everyone's too excited to call you on it.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Don't be so proud Arcade, betting things won't leak is quite the easy bet. Even if you're wrong, which only happens 2% of the time, everyone's too excited to call you on it.

*Sigh*

Once again: I'm betting on this because I have proof - I dealt with the people before, and they were all mouth and no leaks.:)  I have proven this conclusively, IMO.

I will wait for MSL (and whoever else) though....  I'm not a gloater; I'm just offering my two cents.:)

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Arcade, I don't give a shit what you know or can prove. I'm just saying calling bullshit is the easiest thing to do.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Well, Arcade, it's just shred. Paul Gilbert, Satriani, probably Vai are capable of it. So is Bucket, but there's no one note in there that screams to me, "this HAS to be Bucket." The tone isn't quite right. Sounds cold to me. I hope I'm wrong and it's a new GNR track and it leaks tonight. I'd be happy.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Paul Gilbert, Satriani, probably Vai are capable of it.

It sounds even less like any of them IMHO.

I don't think it sounds cold either.  I think it sounds very Bucket.  But hey: you've heard more Buckethead than me, so you may well be right.:buckethead:

Thanks for chipping in.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

So if you think this is Bucket, then you must think it's a GNR tune. It isn't any Bucket project unless someone got ahold of Science Faxtion already.

I thought you thought the peeps involved in this are full of shit?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

That clip doesn't scream Bucket at all hmm. It could be him, but it's nothing that has to be him. And Bumble could definitely play something like that... as could the guitarists bigbri named.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

There's no way thats a Science Faxtion tune. That clip has circulated for years. Cant put an exact timeframe, but I'm pretty sure its from the 04-06 period.

I think it sounds like Bucket, but there's no way for me to prove that as he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much material I haven't listened to.

Board footer