You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: More leaks soon?

-Jack- wrote:

To be honest, it sort of sounds like something off of Day of The Robot... the little shreddy sections inbetween the beats, but those were never very unique by themselves either... it was the combination of styles that made it unique

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I thought you thought the peeps involved in this are full of shit?

I do - and I want to know what song it is; Bucket or not.:haha:

James Lofton wrote:

That clip has circulated for years.

Why didn't you mention earlier it had been circulated for years?  As far as I knew, that clip first appeared when the 'Thyme' stuff went down (and when I was talking to the Spanish guy who claimed part responsibility - as well as it being 'legit').

MSL: if you really believe these guys are legit please clear this 'Zodiac' thing up.  Just that one request.:)

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't think anything else is going to leak. I don't think the hoarders actually care that the music
they have in their hands is about to become worthless in the next coming months. The only thing
I can even begin to rationalize in this train of thought is that they're hoping against hope the album
doesn't surface this year, basically placing all their chips on this, as it appears, slim bet. Perhaps
THEY are trying to get their hands on more leaks to complete their collection. But what better way
to advertise this than proving, in a roundabout but clear way, that you have something of value
than dropping something, just a full minute clip with a clear Axl vocal?

Anyway, I think they're all a bunch of selfish bastards!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Why didn't you mention earlier it had been circulated for years?

Am I supposed to carbon date every fucking clip that shows up in my inbox??

Besides, two clips are being discussed here and I'm to the point where I don't know which is being discussed from post to post, and I'm within three shakes of a lamb's tail of not giving a shit.

I don't think either is GNR, so not even sure what the relevancy is regarding what year it surfaced.

Mary Poppins was released in 1964. What's my point? I don't know, but I have a feeling its just as relevant as some of these clips.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Am I supposed to carbon date every fucking clip that shows up in my inbox??

No, but as far as I know that clip has not *exactly* been around for years....

As far as I know.

'Closing In On You' was mentioned a few pages back.  The above discussion is all about 'Zodiac'.

but I have a feeling its just as relevant as some of these clips.

MSL seems to be talking about the Spanish hoarders - from whom this clip came - being real.  All that they told me was lies I couldn't see, if I am reading his post right.:haha:  If that's so: maybe he could clarify where the whole 'game' these guys are supposedly playing stands on 'Zodiac'.

If it's fake, he has to concede he is talking to people who have unleashed fake audio, seeing as he *seems* to believe these people are real and worthy of time....

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

So what exactly was supposed to happen? Where did the 24-hour thing come from?

Regardless, I hate the whole hoarder elitist attitude. Even though it's more dramatic, it's llike being in the middle of the desert and you begging someone else for a drink of water because you're about to die, but they withhold the water because it makes them feel special...

Doesn't make sense to me...

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Paul Gilbert, Satriani, probably Vai are capable of it.

It sounds even less like any of them IMHO.

I don't think it sounds cold either.  I think it sounds very Bucket.  But hey: you've heard more Buckethead than me, so you may well be right.:buckethead:

Thanks for chipping in.

Why the hell do you keep blowing off Bumble? Go listen to Guitars Suck. Do it. Right now. He can shred. He is more than able to play what is on that clip. remember who recomended him. Satriani. He is a virtuoso. He can shred.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Paul Gilbert, Satriani, probably Vai are capable of it.

It sounds even less like any of them IMHO.

I don't think it sounds cold either.  I think it sounds very Bucket.  But hey: you've heard more Buckethead than me, so you may well be right.:buckethead:

Thanks for chipping in.

Why the hell do you keep blowing off Bumble? Go listen to Guitars Suck. Do it. Right now. He can shred. He is more than able to play what is on that clip. remember who recomended him. Satriani. He is a virtuoso. He can shred.

I am not dissing Bumble; in fact I never even mentioned Bumble in the post you quoted.

Yes, he can shred.  He can shred.  And he can shred.:haha:  (Seriously, he is a top guitarist.)

Bucket in fact once wanted Bumble to jam with him and do backing vocals on a song on one of his albums a few years ago, so I read.:)

BTW if you find out it's one of BBF's numbers just post it and get this ordeal over with.:haha:  Thanks.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

MSL seems to be talking about the Spanish hoarders - from whom this clip came - being real.  All that they told me was lies I couldn't see, if I am reading his post right.:haha:  If that's so: maybe he could clarify where the whole 'game' these guys are supposedly playing stands on 'Zodiac'.

Where did MSL claim this Zodiac clip is real?? You're putting words in his mouth. We know it isn't real. The original source was already established.

I haven't seen him claim the "spanish hoarders" as being real either.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Did this thread really get 14 pages?

Can someone sum up anything good that happened or was discussed.

Board footer