You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Stuck Inside

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

another thing, "someone" is leaking the others in 8 second increments all over the forums.....does this ring a bell of bizzare familiarity anyone...?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Didn't this album get reviewed somewhere? Usually that's when they leak. I remember Libertad was reviewed in my local paper, then the next day it was online. I think all these journalists get advance copies to review, then a select few of them put them on the net.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't get the haters. One thing if you don't like the track. That I can understand, even though I love it.

THIS WILL NOT HURT GN'R!
It's a Sebastian Bach album, mainstream radio and rock will ignore it, like how they ignore GN'R. Rock-based radio stations and publications- will probably like it. It could very well get a better reception then Better or IRS did. Hard rock radio loves balls-out, and this is Seb doing what he does.

I actually expect good reviews for this material.

Who thinks New GN'R isn't dated?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I agree CC.

It's like some of you were expecting the second coming of Christ with this song.  Just because it has Axl on it, doesn't make it mind blowing and spectacular.  Take it for face value, it's a good rock song that Axl sounds good on.  I think the song is very good.  Sure, it's nothing like Better, CD or any of those leaks, but this is Baz's solo album, not Chinese Democracy.  So just calm down.

AtariLegend wrote:

I think it is like filler on a a decent album.. It isn't terrible, but it is not that good either.

If Axl wasn't on these tracks, I doubt they would attention from any serious station, nor would they warrant it.

^^ ...And I think it will hurt Guns N' Roses, if any serious magazine publication gets hold of it... The words "Chinese Democracy" will be mentioned alot more than the name Sebastian Bach.

-edit-

By the way guys, should these links really be shared in open forum...?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

what other songs leaked besides Stuck Inside?

I think the track itself is good, like many of you have said. Axl is such a small factor on this one that the song would be fine without him, but it is nice to hear him sing. The whole band +Axl sounds great.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

I neither like nor dislike the song

I didn't know Bill Clinton was a member here.:haha:

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed