You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: SR's leak plausibility and potential timeframe (informed speculation)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

No, it makes perfect sense (from a money perspective) to sell the instruments later. why? because if someone wants to play rockband 2, and if they don't own rockband 1, they have to either buy rockband 1, or buy the instruments seperately

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

It is - My pre-order is paid in full and will be picked up on day one. (Fortunately, I already own RB for the 360 and have all the instruments).  Besides, we want to get the Ion Premium drum set when it comes out so getting another 'bundle' would be kind of pointless, anyway.   The first RB is hell of a lot of fun, so hopefully RB II follows suit.

-darknemus

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

For once I hope I can buy the track before its leaked...will be an interesting test of my patience!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I plan on buying the track any way it's available. I hate iTunes and I'll use it if I have to.

Same here. If/when the track leaks, I will still buy it on Itunes if GNR release it.

I've used Itunes more this year(Izzy's album and Paper Planes) than I ever have before.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Personally I like iTunes since Tallahassee doesn't have alot of record shops and there's alot of stuff that's really hard to get here. (like anything bucket )

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...itunes is cool for the ease of getting stuff that is otherwise hard to find. I use it...but I would prefer they had a lossless audio option (i'd gladly pay more for it even) as the standard bit rates and even the itunes plus are a bit light on for me.

I'll definately buy SR though in any format. I'd love to see a CD single!

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...itunes is cool for the ease of getting stuff that is otherwise hard to find. I use it...but I would prefer they had a lossless audio option (i'd gladly pay more for it even) as the standard bit rates and even the itunes plus are a bit light on for me.

I'll definately buy SR though in any format. I'd love to see a CD single!

I'll be pretty pissed if the only option is lossy audio.  bleh.

I know they still sell lots of CD singles over here in Tokyo, but are they still big in the rest of the world?  I was under the impression that they'd pretty much died out.

Board footer