You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: New Bumblefoot interview in Classic Rock

Good interview from Ron, it'll be good to hear him on rythm, I wonder where that leaves Fortus and Huge?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

And so the saga carries on......

I'm starting to think it was a fluke Schaklers Revenge is coming out....either that or the record company demanded some money from the band up front to help pay for promotion

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Its quite refreshing to hear a member of GNR speak about the band rather than Sebastian.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

One thing I agree with, I trust the new managament. If they cant get it out, none will.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Ron is the coolest guy ever. Only he'd do an interview that good.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Does he not realize that if there were no internet fanbase, there would be no more Guns N' Roses?

i thought that without Paul Huge there would be no more guns n roses? 16

anyway i thought it was a good interview...i dont think that the comment about the state of the album was meant to sound bad...though i can see how it could be read like that...hes just always had the stance that he doesnt feel its his place to talk about CD

anyway i look forward to see what he has brought to the table 9

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Good interview from Ron, it'll be good to hear him on rythm, I wonder where that leaves Fortus and Huge?

Probably on there as well just lower in the mix the way these recordings seem to go wink

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think its pretty stupid someone is giving him death threats. For what?

It doesn't really surprise me he doesn't know jack. The guys doesn't even know what tracks he's
going to play on. He made a whole bunch of solos and riffs and has no idea if any will be used.
Does it really shock you guys that these were his answers? He was actually more open than he
had to be... Especially for someone who signed a bullshit confidentiality agreement to be in a band. roll

Sky Dog wrote:

We have no idea what he signed or didn't sign, but he is a hired musician who walked in on a decade worth of recorded material. Personally, I can forgive him if he doesn't know what parts he played on out of an infinite number of tracks and demos. Jesus God, leave the band members alone. mad

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

Jesus God, leave the band members alone. mad

They brought this on themselves by always promoting solo shit by using GNR. They aren't saints. I have said for a long time that these guys should shut the fuck up until there is something on store shelves GNR related to promote, and if they refuse to shut up, Axl needs to show them how to shut up.

Shackler's Revenge will be out in weeks. If you cant talk about the song that looks to be launching this thing, then kindly exit stage left.

Funny that he bitches about fans because they "don't want to know the truth", then immediately proceeds to running around in his own circles.

Board footer