You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

Locomotive98 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Why would the VMA rehearsal warrant this? We're supposed to be excited about rehearsals now? Unfinished demos are bad enough, but practice? We're talking about practice!?! Lol.   
Guess we've dumbed ourselves down.

God I hope its not - anyway didnt the actual performance suggest they they hadnt practised at all?! A practice of a performance like that would finish us all off. 16

We'll find out soon enough

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

I wonder if he at some point jac... er, encountered the same 'Zodiac' clip

Oh man. You think dark and MSL would be doing this over some fake clip from Mario Bros.?

Get a grip...

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

Hey - don't loop me into this one.  I'm just an independent observer, so like, nyeah and stuff :-P

-darknemus

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

I wonder if he at some point jac... er, encountered the same 'Zodiac' clip

Oh man. You think dark and MSL would be doing this over some fake clip from Mario Bros.?

Get a grip...

I don't think they are.  But I have evidence they definitely walked down that avenue earlier... MSL, anyway (bless him).

If you must know I briefly spoke with the guy yesterday and he said he didn't even know who darknemus was.:haha:  (Fair enough, though.)

They seemed to talk about having some 'idea' what was going on w./MSL but they may have just been guessing.:/  As always, with these guys... I don't know.:haha:

Godspeed to you, MSL.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I do love leaks. I prefer leaks, because axl can't release this stuff himself. But all this hype for shackler would be too much.

I also would watch the VMA footage, but maybe once.

Sky Dog wrote:

If it is the vma rehearsal footage, I will shoot somebody.:flame: And for the record, the band kicked ass.....that one was all Axl's fault. Looked like an idiot and sounded awful. I do think he was pretty nervous though...for what it is worth.:/

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

This thread would overhype a full leak of the mastered album. I gotta say, I'm not totally in the dark on this one, but the riddles are just self serving jack off material and I'm really surprised in some of you for playing this game.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
darknemus wrote:

Hey - don't loop me into this one.  I'm just an independent observer, so like, nyeah and stuff :-P

-darknemus

It was more a general statement regarding the people involved in various leaks over the years and how they don't sit around playing with 2 second clips.

I didn't mean for that post to insinuate that dark is involved in whats about to happen.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer