You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

bigbri wrote:

Incognito, the way you talk down to people is insulting. I don't expect anything, I'm just fucking theorizing. That's what we're all doing. Besides, your the one who came in here with all the "part 2" bullshit. If part 2 is one song when part 1 was 4 or 5 songs, methinks it is you raising the bar not us.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Incognito, the way you talk down to people is insulting. I don't expect anything, I'm just fucking theorizing. That's what we're all doing. Besides, your the one who came in here with all the "part 2" bullshit. If part 2 is one song when part 1 was 4 or 5 songs, methinks it is you raising the bar not us.

You really are special, bri.  16

Aside from you and a couple other of your special friends, no one seems to be crying. Think about it. Better yet, get over it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You really are special, bri.  16

Aside from you and a couple other of your special friends, no one seems to be crying. Think about it. Better yet, get over it.

Stop fanning the flames. You've been through this before. You know how there's always a bit of skepticism when shit starts to go down. Its not your fault. Its not Bri's fault. The fanbase has dealt with so much fake bullshit that its surprising there isn't more skepticism when shit goes down.

You gotta look at things from the other side. When the 07 leaks were going down, you were pretty skeptical as well until you actually had the songs.

Everyone chill out.

D day is almost here.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

The only thing I'm crying about is you being a dick.

Anyway, you are wrong. There hasn't been "months and months" of silence. We just 3 tracks a couple months ago, and I was a stark defender of all 3. I love them. And I'm still happily digesting them. Unlike others who are already sick of them. I don't need another leak right now, and I certainly don't need your self-obsessed attitude.

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The only thing I'm crying about is you being a dick.

Anyway, you are wrong. There hasn't been "months and months" of silence. We just 3 tracks a couple months ago, and I was a stark defender of all 3. I love them. And I'm still happily digesting them. Unlike others who are already sick of them. I don't need another leak right now, and I certainly don't need your self-obsessed attitude.

Thanks, bri. Well aware of the 3 tracks in June. Good info, though.  22

Since you don't need another leak - I'd suggest you not download it. K? Great.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
bigbri wrote:

What if this all a ploy to smoke out more stuff? That certinly would be "dividing."

bigbri wrote:

Didn't think so. Just throwing stuff at the wall. We'll see what sticks soon.

I'm sort of 'with you' on that.  That's what I proposing (my earlier 'Oh My God' analogy), and could yet be what happens.

NY Giants82 wrote:

I wish we could get something official from the GNR camp. I'd hate to have the whole damn album leaked before they release it (or at least a firm release date).

bigbri wrote:

^^^ Word.

MSL: in the last 2 minutes left before this big 'announcement', whatever it may be, please reconsider.  The finish line is in sight.  We already got new songs.  Don't do this.  It's unnecessary.

I ask you to reconsider.  Only post the VMAs video or something I suppose fairly 'irrelevant' if you have that or an older version of an 'around' tune.  But not like this.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Your welcome, incognito. I'll be here to clear things up when you pass off incorrect information. Pleasure doing business with ya.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

It was just leaked on MYGNR

Incognito

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Your welcome, incognito. I'll be here to clear things up when you pass off incorrect information. Pleasure doing business with ya.

Umm.. you are a goofy little thing -aren't ya? Just for the record, I said one song is better than months and months of silence. I NEVER stated that we currently have been going through months and months of silence. Just figured I'd break that down a little since it appears we have a few slower individuals in the audience.  roll

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

what is it saikin? better not be a leak you know better

no links on the open forum...we all know the procedure by now

Board footer