You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Re: T Minus 3 days and counting...............??

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Seriously, I expect this shit at mygnr and cd.com. But here, man, I'm disappointed.

bigbri, sit back and zip it. the only person here that seems to be throwing an attention seeking, childish tantrum is you. eager should be the appropriate feeling - not bitchy.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Communist China wrote:

While I appreciate any info any of you insider types may have, please don't do anything that could derail this - whatever this is.

^^^ Bump.

Just continue riding the Nightrain wherever it's going....

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

what is Part 2 exactly?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

what was part 1?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Seriously, I expect this shit at mygnr and cd.com. But here, man, I'm disappointed.

bigbri, sit back and zip it. the only person here that seems to be throwing an attention seeking, childish tantrum is you. eager should be the appropriate feeling - not bitchy.

Naw not at all. He's been through this crap for years probably, why not get pissed when you have the same thing happening again?

It definitely is annoying when people come into threads saying things like "part 2 is coming." wtf is part 2? Part 2 of some new GNR photos? Part 2 of a new gnr fansite? part 2 of MSL giving us some leaks? Shackler?

And then "who said anything about MSL or him getting anything?"... uh isn't that pretty much what the whole thread is about?

So while you may be offended that people aren't jumping up and down about a 2 word teaser sentence after years of the same crap, it's not really hard to understand. Either you have something cool or you don't. Until you show for it no one should have to sit through these dumb "5 days until the event of a lifetime" threads. It's fucking stupid and it's been done a million times

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:
madagas wrote:

darknemus is a tricky guy like that......:haha:

Oh yeah, that's right - I forgot, I'm supposed to be MSL.  My bad.  Confusing as hell when I'm talking to him on the phone and its really just me talking to myself.  Well at least that way I always have a friend :-P

-darknemus

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

So while you may be offended that people aren't jumping up and down about a 2 word teaser sentence after years of the same crap, it's not really hard to understand. Either you have something cool or you don't. Until you show for it no one should have to sit through these dumb "5 days until the event of a lifetime" threads. It's fucking stupid and it's been done a million times

I like how people talk like they don't have the option of coming into the thread.

dark - email or pm

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I'm just sick of all this James Bond shit. Either stay quiet or stop acting like it's part of some international conspiracy.

I'm eager, sure, but like Jack said, I've been on the forums since 1996, and it gets mighty old.

Besides, talking about this stuff in the open does nothing to help things along. I know, I've been part of it, so don't talk down to me like I don't know what's going on.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

what was part 1?

It was that 3 second clip of Zip It in 2003.....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
darknemus wrote:
madagas wrote:

darknemus is a tricky guy like that......:haha:

Oh yeah, that's right - I forgot, I'm supposed to be MSL.  My bad.  Confusing as hell when I'm talking to him on the phone and its really just me talking to myself.  Well at least that way I always have a friend :-P

-darknemus

I love this place. You ALL make it worthwhile.

Board footer