You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Can anyone identify the source of this pic? (maybe CD cover related?)

Neemo wrote:

that could be the real deal IMO but i guess we wait and see....its the best fan made peice yet if its not official cool

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

i agree Neemo. Looks like it very well could be official.it's alot different from what we've seen, and that has been fan created.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Sorry to bump but I've just realised the reason you were asking. Did this by any chance come with Shackler?

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I quite like this and I agree it looks considerably more 'real' than anything else that we've seen. The fact that it popped up on my Ipod when I chucked Shacklers on made me wonder too although I guess anyone could have put that on....

sandman

sandman wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES: 'Shackler's Revenge' Artwork Revealed? - Aug. 20, 2008

According to writer Erin Fox, Microsoft has released an image to support GUNS N' ROSES' contribution to the upcoming Rock Band 2 video game, which will make its debut on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system this September.

After 14 years since GUNS N' ROSES' last official music release, Axl Rose selected Rock Band 2 to debut official new track "Shackler's Revenge" from the highly anticipated album "Chinese Democracy".

The image in question, which can be seen below, may or may not be a preview of the artwork for the "Chinese Democracy" CD, which could see its long-awaited release before the end of the year.

Sources have told Billboard.com that "Chinese Democracy" may be released through an exclusive deal with a "big box" retail chain like Wal-Mart or Best Buy. Another source said that negotiations are underway for just such a release, with talks going on with conventional record companies for distribution as well. GUNS N' ROSES is managed by Front Line Management, whose head, Irving Azoff, successfully engineered the release of the latest EAGLES album, "Long Road Out of Eden", through Wal-Mart. Another long-awaited new album, AC/DC's "Black Ice", is coming out this fall exclusively through Wal-Mart.

There is still no official release date for "Chinese Democracy", which has been 14 years in the making. Representatives for GUNS N' ROSES, its label, Best Buy and Wal-Mart had no comment.

"Shackler's Revenge" is said to have leaked online last week. Nine other tunes from "Chinese Democracy", all allegedly finished recordings, were leaked online last June.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=103223

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

But it's not official it appear online as fan made earlier this year or sometime last year. I remember seeing it.

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:
Axl S wrote:

But it's not official it appear online as fan made earlier this year or sometime last year. I remember seeing it.

true but the guy who posted it didnt have many posts there....

its possible someone on the inside was testing the waters???

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
sandman wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES: 'Shackler's Revenge' Artwork Revealed? - Aug. 20, 2008

According to writer Erin Fox, Microsoft has released an image to support GUNS N' ROSES' contribution to the upcoming Rock Band 2 video game, which will make its debut on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system this September.

After 14 years since GUNS N' ROSES' last official music release, Axl Rose selected Rock Band 2 to debut official new track "Shackler's Revenge" from the highly anticipated album "Chinese Democracy".

The image in question, which can be seen below, may or may not be a preview of the artwork for the "Chinese Democracy" CD, which could see its long-awaited release before the end of the year.

Sources have told Billboard.com that "Chinese Democracy" may be released through an exclusive deal with a "big box" retail chain like Wal-Mart or Best Buy. Another source said that negotiations are underway for just such a release, with talks going on with conventional record companies for distribution as well. GUNS N' ROSES is managed by Front Line Management, whose head, Irving Azoff, successfully engineered the release of the latest EAGLES album, "Long Road Out of Eden", through Wal-Mart. Another long-awaited new album, AC/DC's "Black Ice", is coming out this fall exclusively through Wal-Mart.

There is still no official release date for "Chinese Democracy", which has been 14 years in the making. Representatives for GUNS N' ROSES, its label, Best Buy and Wal-Mart had no comment.

"Shackler's Revenge" is said to have leaked online last week. Nine other tunes from "Chinese Democracy", all allegedly finished recordings, were leaked online last June.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=103223

Once again, Blabbermouth proving they scower the bowels of GN'R fan boards to get news stories. Everything in that is pure speculation & fan jizzing.

In a weird note... the article has been REMOVED. The more and more this stuff gets removed, the more and more I think this album is actually coming out.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I hope that pic isn't the album cover. I'm assuming it's not.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Can anyone post the picture on blabbermouth?  Can't see it.  Thanks.

Board footer