You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: GNR's 'Democracy' To Be Retail Exclusive?

Aussie wrote:

The guy isn't Azoff. 

That impersonator seems to be in that chat room for looong periods of time.  Im sure Azoff has better things.

Plus when I had a look a few days ago this clown was posting youtube vid links to stupid things.  He also got sucked in making a comment about Irving - thinking it was another person.  At least if the guy was going to impersonate Azoff he might want to learn what his own first name is.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Aussie wrote:

At least if the guy was going to impersonate Azoff he might want to learn what his own first name is.

14 No shit.

You can tell by the style of writing that its just some random clown. Shocking that some people think that's Azoff.

Like my grandma used to say......

There's a sucker born every minute, but not at GNR Evolution....

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Aussie wrote:

That impersonator seems to be in that chat room for looong periods of time.

The reason I bring it up here that - while I don't want to be banned at CD.com for criticising the admin - but BP is, IMHO, as bad as Brody.  I sent him three PMs last year (though about a less important matter) and it took several months to get another admin(!) to attend to my PM!

Newgnr.com is better in this regard.

Aussie wrote:

Plus when I had a look a few days ago this clown was posting youtube vid links to stupid things.

I never saw that.:/

Aussie wrote:

He also got sucked in making a comment about Irving - thinking it was another person.  At least if the guy was going to impersonate Azoff he might want to learn what his own first name is.

Yeah, I call him Andy Azoff, for some reason.  Probably has a nice ring to it.:haha:

James

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

but BP is, IMHO, as bad as Brody.

Talk about insulting somebody.:laugh: Thats a low blow.

I don't want any admin bashing here.

I sent him three PMs last year (though about a less important matter) and it took several months to get another admin(!) to attend to my PM!

Here's a novel idea.....

He's busy!!!

Do you have any idea the crap he has to juggle? I get a lot of PMs here as well. On certain days I know some slip through the cracks. I'm not intentionally ignoring any Evo members, and I suspect if its important enough, a member will resend it because the people here know I would not intentionally ignore them.

I'm sure BP has the same stance. If I'm pretty busy here, can you imagine how an admin on a site with a few thousand members feels like?

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Talk about insulting somebody.:laugh: Thats a low blow.

I have nothing against BP, James; just am annoyed by the whole situation over there.  The degeneration of the forum in general, the requests being ignored thing, and now this Azoff-threat thing.  My, the amount of 'back alleys' there are on that forum is extraordinary and is sad to see it go so low....

James Lofton wrote:

He's busy!!!

I'm sure BP has the same stance. If I'm pretty busy here, can you imagine how an admin on a site with a few thousand members feels like?

But he has time to post in waaay off-topic threads like 'What did you eat tonight?' or 'So-and-so fancies so-and-so' (seriously this is how bad the site is!), yet not handle long-time, loyal members PMs?

Figures.

Again, not attacking BP/the admins there: that's how the situation is there, and sometimes it just... just saddens me, I guess.  As the first forum I *discovered*, I am attached to it, but not the BBF worshipping website it's become.

The days of intelligent debate between Markus Asraelius and co. now just seem like a distant memory.sad0003.gif

James

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

But he has time to post in waaay off-topic threads like 'What did you eat tonight?' or 'So-and-so fancies so-and-so' (seriously this is how bad the site is!), yet not handle long-time, loyal members PMs?

Figures.
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0003.gif

Well, I post in many sections here. I like chit chatting with the people here. That doesn't mean that if a PM goes unnoticed by me that it was intentional.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

Figures.
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sad/sad0003.gif

Well, I post in many sections here. I like chit chatting with the people here. That doesn't mean that if a PM goes unnoticed by me that it was intentional.

The PM system here is smaller - and is thus more likely to be 'ignored', no offence, as an admin at the top of your game like yourself would have to delete PMs to deal with all the calls for assistance....  Also, you're the only person 'on duty' at this moment.

You also get to them on second or so contact not having a third ignored down the line....  Because CD.com is a much bigger forum, the PMs should be there.  IMHO, BP - and some of the other admins too, based on my experience/reading the board in general - is working selectively.

Not to kick up a fuss about this; but I just feel contacting BP or an admin about this 'problem' would be to no avail.  Even anythinggoes - a good poster/administrator - ignored my post the other day asking why this fiasco was allowed to continue.  'Oh, my frustrations.
Oh, my salvation.
Caught in the lies
No one I love is there
Somewhere in time
When will I, get there?'

Just my twoC.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If that is the real Azoff, GNR is in trouble. He can even conjugate verbs correctly.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

does cd.com havea management section? what are we supposed to do? start an online petition so BP will answer your pm? he prolly thinks its a no brainer that its not Azoff so he didnt bother responding

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If that is the real Azoff, GNR is in trouble. He can even conjugate verbs correctly.

16:haha::haha::haha:

Genius.

Anyways if Azoff managed to get  Journey album to sell up to 7 million last year then this guy is a genius and is deinetly the only one who can get this out. If it's not a retail exclusive in the US, it's not going to retail anywhere.

Board footer