You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Sky Dog wrote:

I am tired of reading people's posts who have these secret hidden agendas. This is a small board so I say let's lay our cards on the line and cut through the shit. I am gonna give some basic Gnr related scenarios in a multiple choice format. Choose your answers and don't go in to any deep thought provoking analysis....what do we really feel about the state of the new Gnr and the glorious days of old?

1. Who broke up the old band?
a. Axl
b. Slash
c. Fate-in other words, simply too much success too soon.

2. Do you want a reunion before Chinese Democracy-all original members only?
a. Yes
b. No

3. What is holding up Chinese Democracy?
a. Axl's perfectionism or his inability to finish the job
b. Business Matters
c. Axl is not happy with the material

4. If it is business matters, who is at fault?
a. The Record company
b. Axl

5. Assume Chinese is a smashing success, after all the current material is released, would you still want a reunion of the original band?
a. Yes
b. No

Alright, let's see what people really think-these are the core issues in the Gnr world....

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

1. Fate
2. Fuck no
3. Dont want to speculate on this because its pointless
4. same as 3
5. no, never

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

3. Dont want to speculate on this because its pointless

This whole thread is pointless.

Not everybody has to share the same opinion.

Some people spend too much time at htgth.  lol


bba

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

James wrote:

Interesting thread. I'll go by your rule and try not to go into detail...

1. C. combination of everything

2. B. CD or bust for me

3. Combination of all 3 factors.

4. A and B

5. I'm going to say no(B), but a reunion would be a cool final chapter.

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Sky Dog wrote:

1. Fate
2. B
3. B
4. B
5. B-I saw them in their prime, no need to do it again at 50-just not the same.

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

James wrote:

Since I already answered the questions, I'm gonna say what I would like to see regarding a reunion, and I think even the most hardcore CD era fans would find this acceptable.

Release CD, and maybe even 1 or 2 more albums within the next five years. Axl then does solo material, and maybe even does guest spots on a slash record, Finck record,etc. Maybe even a short stint(one album) in a Wilburys type supergroup. Then, when he is around his mid 50's, we see the original GNR reunite and do a Steel Wheels type reunion tour.

Then, its over.

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

bringbackadler wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

3. Dont want to speculate on this because its pointless

This whole thread is pointless.

Not everybody has to share the same opinion.

Some people spend too much time at htgth.  lol


bba

no, but you would think if they are posting in the GUNS N ROSES section of the board in the year 2007 that the person would actually be a fan of them and not just trolling for a pipe-dream gay ass reunion.

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Sky Dog wrote:

See, most people are middle of the road-like me and you James. But, certain people who won't come clean and answer simple questions, like to point the finger and call people nutswingers when they, in reality are the definition of nutswingers. If you are a nutswinger, be one and be one proudly, like Jim Bob....not a guy who tries to play nice on all the boards when in reality they HATE everything going on in the Gnr world. Worst case scenario, I could handle a reunion scenario like you suggest James, but I would have him do it before the age of 50...you can always do the side projects when you get really old. 16

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Fate
CD for me baby
I am sure at one point during the years it's been all 3
Impossible to answer
No, I'd want more new music

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Re: Lay Your Cards on the Line

Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

3. Dont want to speculate on this because its pointless

This whole thread is pointless.

Not everybody has to share the same opinion.

Some people spend too much time at htgth.  lol


bba

no, but you would think if they are posting in the GUNS N ROSES section of the board in the year 2007 that the person would actually be a fan of them and not just trolling for a pipe-dream gay ass reunion.

I am a Guns N Roses fan.   21

I didn't even bring up a reunion. All I said was I don't care for the new Baz songs and some of you Axlites started crying. I never said you weren't allowed to like the songs. Quit whining already.


bba

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB