You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 88 Fast Food Items that can KILL YOU

the most unhealthy shit you can eat: big_smile
http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food-trans-fat.php

Fast Food restaurants' appearances on the list:

* Jack in the Box: 24
* Burger King: 16
* White Castle: 16
* A&W: 10
* Dairy Queen: 8
* McDonald's: 5
* Arby's: 3
* KFC: 2
* Domino's: 1
* Sonic: 1
* In-N-Out Burger: 0
* Subway: 0
* Taco Bell: 0
* Wendy's: 0
* Pizza Hut: 0
* Popeyes: 0
* Little Caesars: 0
* Papa John's: 0

I should have been dead years ago!

No surprise that Jack in the Box is #1 on that list.   The only thing they have I really like anyways are the tacos.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, those tacos are one of the best items in fast food history. The fast food place I eat at the most now is Arby's. I love those mozzarella sticks and Arby Q's. French dips are good, but they're not worth that price and I can get one thats even better at this restaurant in Turlock.

Quality of burgers has dropped dramatically. Its one of the reasons I rarely eat at McDonalds, Burger King,etc. Last burger I had was a western bacon cheeseburger at Carl's Jr.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I don't eat much fast food. Mostly just cheesesteaks & pizza (Mom & Pop owned, not chain pizza). Not that either are much healthier. I did like In-N-Out burger though, that place kicked ass. Ashame they don't have them out here. Actually they don't have Jack N the box or Carls Jr. And not very many Sonics or White Castles. McDonalds does have the best fries though IMHO.

Fatburger makes a bomb ass hamburger, but i'm not sure i'd call that fast food.. and I'm not sure they exist outside of LA and Vegas. sad

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no transfat is allowed for restaurants in Canada tongue but i just ate some McD's

I don't eat much fast food at all, although my favorite is Taco Bell and Pizza Hut 9

I do go to IHOP once every weekend, so I make up for it there big_smile

IHOP is great for a drunken 3am breakfest tea.gif

OMG they have carrot cake pancakes with cream cheese icing, good lord I want to get that soooo bad.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I can't even remember the last time I had fast food!

Board footer