You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: MSL's GnRSource interview transcript

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah no way they use a demo in a feature film with Arnie. I guess maybe he ment he rushed finishing it - which given how long we've waited for the rest of the album - is kinda possible.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

when you consider the descriptions that Baz gave concerning Sorry with the deep voice, multiple harmonies and 'doom guitar', you could be forgiven for thinking that this is Sorry

Who knows? What confirmation is there either way??

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

dark confirmed it, I think Incognito heard something regarding Shackler, and the proof to end all proof is Russ' friend actually got to play the demo in Vegas.

Its Shackler's Revenge.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Sorry was simply a working title for the track?

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Sorry was simply a working title for the track?

You may have found a pulse here.  It could very well be a working title.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

MSL seemed to be saying some people thought it was Sorry because it leaked before anyone knew of Shackler's Revenge...so they just guessed the title based on the descriptions of titles we havn't heard before...

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

In this interview Bach mentions both of them separately, so they're probably different. Then again it is Sebastion Bach :sick:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncS5V46PJDM

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

In this interview Bach mentions both of them separately, so they're probably different. Then again it is Sebastion Bach :sick:.

Nice find!!! Baz knows what he sang on...so I think that settles that issue.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I laughed at the bit where Baz mentions Axl telling him not to say anything. We now know all the stuff Baz has said Axl didn't want out there sad

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

I am new here, and i'd just like to ask, how credible is this guys information? i am aware that with any source of information there is guaranteed to be exaggerations and embellishments, but the alleged conversations with beta and her bashing of the hardcore fans etc, how much of that could actually be cited as bullshit, and how much of it truth. has this guy proven himself to be legitimate in the past?
any information would be greatly appreciated.

Board footer