You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GNR Evolution mentioned in Idolator article!!

Neemo wrote:

pretty cool to actually make our name into a gnr article 22

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I think we were used.

Sometimes being used has its benefits.

Just ask my girlfriend.:laugh:

13 I'll take your word for it.

Neemo wrote:

pretty cool to actually make our name into a gnr article

It's only logical. We're the only real independent forum left.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

So let me get this straight, we think the Azoff clown was potentially part of a marketing campaign by Universal? - to great a buzz and some mystery or something?

Gee if it is can they at least employ someone with an IQ of half MSL's to run the game.  That idiot was so unbelievable it was pathetic.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Aussie wrote:

So let me get this straight, we think the Azoff clown was potentially part of a marketing campaign by Universal? - to great a buzz and some mystery or something?

Gee if it is can they at least employ someone with an IQ of half MSL's to run the game.  That idiot was so unbelievable it was pathetic.

I did not see the main conversation--was he?  The riddle pieces, when put in order, seem not only prepared, but make sense.  The problem was, he was posting them individually in response to different posts.  Very interesting.  Were they posting out of Atlanta?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

No offense, but IP or any other personal information on members of Evolution is not in the "public domain", and never will be either.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

No offense, but IP or any other personal information on members of Evolution is not in the "public domain", and never will be either.

i'd have to agree there...though what does atlanta have to do with anything? hmm cuz i dunno about anyone else but that flew way over my head 16

Bright Eyes 2005

James Lofton wrote:

No, I would never want that--I thought the poster mentioned where they were posting from.

Bright Eyes 2005

James Lofton wrote:

No, I would never want that--I thought the poster mentioned where they were posting from.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Wait a minute, Azoff was HERE?

I missed a lot not having a steady connection.  neutral

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think he was at CD.com.  Apparently Del may have been here though?  I missed that one.

Board footer