You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: GNR Evolution mentioned in Idolator article!!

Will wrote:

We had a user registered under the name of "azoff" last night. He posted some bullshit, we played along for about 5 minutes and then changed his display name to Impostor 14

Apparently idolator were monitoring our site when this happened and it's made its way into an article.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
downliner wrote:

We had a user registered under the name of "azoff" last night. He posted some bullshit, we played along for about 5 minutes and then changed his display name to Impostor 14

Apparently idolator were monitoring our site when this happened and it's made its way into an article.

I see, I guess I misunderstood.  People were wondering if it was the same "azoff" who was on CD.com the other day.  Was "Del" supposedly on here?  What did he have to say?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I fucking love it, they even linked to our forum.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Maybe I misunderstood hmm Del has never posted at gnrevolution as far as I know.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
downliner wrote:

Maybe I misunderstood hmm Del has never posted at gnrevolution as far as I know.

No I think you're right, they talk about Del possibly posting in the Incgonito thread.  Not sure how he played himself off as Del.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think the theory is that Del was the impostor and fed Idolator since UNI owns them now.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I think the theory is that Del was the impostor and fed Idolator since UNI owns them now.

Isn't this wonderful?  We now possibly have GNR members here trying to fuck with us more actively.  9

Just release the fucking album.  Spare the games.  5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If it's the start of something viral, I'm down with it.

Me too. In fact, I'll start dancing in the streets if they'll consider it "viral"....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer