You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: New Design......

James wrote:

....will be going "live" today. Some of you may find it a bit different. Most certainly is a shock to the senses. Use this thread to post any bugs, glitches, errors,etc. you encounter. Also, when posting about various issues, please state which browser you are using.

This is an interactive community that has just about everything but the kitchen sink available at the click of a mouse. Kitchen sink not available yet, but will be soon.:thumbup:

Will be user friendly, and members can also contribute to the building of the site. We have always said this community lives and dies by its membership, and now you get to play a more "hands on" role in the development and future of GNRevolution.

There are also many more features to be unveiled in the coming weeks/months.

Any questions, comments,etc. feel free to post them in this thread.

Send tons of karma to downliner, elmir, dreamline, and sic. Without them, this wouldn't be possible. All staff helped, but massive kudos must be sent their way.

The evolution of Evolution.....

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Send tons of karma to downliner, elmir, dreamline, and sic. Without them, this wouldn't be possible. All staff helped, but massive kudos must be sent their way.

And remember, you don't need to restrict yourselves to negative karma!

But seriously, as James alluded, it's going to be an ongoing project for some time - not to suggest the boys'll bring up something half-assed, on the contrary! But I think I'm speaking for everyone involved when I say this version's something we all feel meets our standards of going live and bringing our members in on enjoying the fruits of our labor and helping us shape it even further. There'd be no reason for any of us to spend hours upon hours on a project like this without knowing it'll eventually serve a good purpose.

We're always lagging behind in developing a forum worthy of our community, but we're trying.

19 (and blame Canada.)

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Yeah, the gang really did a tremendous job in building something so magnificient.  I can't wait until we can share it with everyone!

sic. wrote:

19 (and blame Canada.)

It's not our fault!!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

newgnrevoproblem.jpg

Yeah the new layout really doesn't like me sad

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I'm getting that too, I wonder if it's because we're using Firefox perhaps? 

Anyway, other than that the new layout is awesome, well done guys.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm getting it to.  I also have firefox.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

me to, firefox also

but fuck me, all the info you can find on this sitye and everything.... i love it

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Works perfectly in IE. Damn. Is there anyway to make it Firefox Compatible.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

It works on Firefox for me now.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Yes now working for me too!  It looks great. 3

Board footer