You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Can Guns learn from Metallica?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I agree with CC. Time to offer this for free on the official site. Its time for the GNR camp to open its arms to  fans again, and a free track is a huge step in the right direction.

I think this is the best course of action at this point.  With how they've treated fans, they need to pull a lot of them back in.  Releasing the single for free would be a good move and may actually increase sales in the long run. 

Can't think of the short run in this case.  They ended that a long time ago.  Especially with how they've treated their fan base. 

I don't think it will be released before RB2 comes out.  They probably have a contract with Harmonix agreeing to not release it before.  It would take sales from RB2.  Of course i really have no idea.  16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

a little off topic but does anyone agree that the new Metallica single ranks 10 out of 10 on the 'meh' factor? not great but not bad, sure i am biased as fuck, however if it was great i'd say it was great, if it was shit i'd say it was shit. i think i can safely say: every leak spanks it and then makes it its 4 year old love slave.

I like it. Better than I was expecting.

So, how many of us would buy SR even though we downloaded it?  I'd get it.

I'm gonna buy it. Been bitching about this saga for too long not to buy it.:laugh:

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
ereeper wrote:

So, how many of us would buy SR even though we downloaded it?  I'd get it.

I'd buy it.  Hell I bought a soundtrack that had horrible songs on it just to get Oh my God.  So paying a dollar for a GNR song is nothing.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

So, is there anyone honest enough to admit they wouldn't buy it?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

If I can get it on CD I will. I don't like digitally downloading through iTunes cause I want to rip the music at whatver audio quality that I want and not have some file that is coated in DRM and bad sound quality.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I like lossless tongue

I'll probably buy it anyway if the only way to get it is through iTunes. But if an option to buy it on CD is availble I'll get that instead.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
ereeper wrote:

So, is there anyone honest enough to admit they wouldn't buy it?

i dont buy single tracks....and i dont do Itunes....i'll wait for the physical  album thanks

Board footer