You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Tommy's site says temporary disabled or unavailable

gnfnraxl wrote:

Anyone visited www.tommystinson.com lately?  Says the Sorry the site is temporarily unavailable.  Think this might have something to do with recent activities in GNR?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I've never been to his site. Does it still have that lame proboards forum? Never understood why Tommy approved that.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I've never been to his site. Does it still have that lame proboards forum? Never understood why Tommy approved that.

Nope!  Just says the site is temporarily unavailable and those numbers appear in the adress bar http://216.219.254.125/

Just weird that his site is unavailable given the recent activities or lack thereof in the GNR world.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

www.4tus.com  just has a picture of Dick with a guitar and you can't access anything else on this site.

Sky Dog wrote:

weird....a few weeks ago Tommy's site had tour dates up....said Gnr was coming to South Africa! DOH!:lol:   Maybe Tommy and Richard are announcing their retirement from Gnr together. Cause Duff has some awesome LOADED songs that Axl wants to use for Chinese.:thumbup:

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Tommys site looks like a server misconfiguration. The numbers appearing in the URL bar will be the servers IP address.

4tus.com - hover your mouse in the middle of the pic of Richard. It says enter, and you get the rest of the site.

smile

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

weird....a few weeks ago Tommy's site had tour dates up....said Gnr was coming to South Africa! DOH!:lol:   Maybe Tommy and Richard are announcing their retirement from Gnr together. Cause Duff has some awesome LOADED songs that Axl wants to use for Chinese.:thumbup:

Well could be they are out of the band.  Or could be that the record is near or could mean anything.  Man are we due for an update or what!  I wouldn't be surprised if they are out, but wouldn't be surprised if they are in.

Edit: Dick is still in GNR according to his site.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
downliner wrote:

Tommys site looks like a server misconfiguration. The numbers appearing in the URL bar will be the servers IP address.

4tus.com - hover your mouse in the middle of the pic of Richard. It says enter, and you get the rest of the site.

smile

Thanks.

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Another strange thing--Universal/Geffen have a new RSS feed link for GN'R (or I believe it's new)--never came up on a search prior to today for me, and today, it was the featured link.   Also, the Last Fm playlist, which will include Shackler's Revenge, makes me wonder if a single is on it's way prior to Labor Day--which is a key time to launch a single for a Fall album release.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer