You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The NFL 2007-08 Season thread

Gunslinger wrote:

Tomorrow's the big day!  The last time these two teams met it was a mere 3 points that decided the outcome and I can only hope for the same sort of situation tomorrow.  I hope NYG wins but if NE wins I will be the first to congradulate Neemo!  16

All jokes aside, I definitely do NOT want NE to win and I do feel they are overrated but it's not NE I hate, nor Tom Brady.  They are a good organization and Brady's a solid QB/player.  Now Randy Moss on the other hand I despise.  If NE does win I hope it will have very little to do with this asshole. He has talent but has no business being on a team playing in the superbowl after his attitude last year.

Hope it's a close game, fair game, no serious injuries and NYG WINS!!!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Pats look terrible. Only reason this isn't a blowout is because the Giants cant score and Eli seems a bit nervous. This is the kind of game the Giants needed. Low scoring and being capable of controlling the clock. If Eli can wake up and they can continue moving the ball, Giants will win this.

Giants cant afford any turnovers the rest of the game. When they get to the red zone, they cant just go for field goals. They are gonna need at least one TD to win this game.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I can't believe Brady got sacked 3 times there.  And Moss can't get open?  Get real... Manning's not playing so great either, though.

Nonetheless, I don't think any of us thought the score would be this low at the half.

Backslash

Backslash wrote:

My vote for MVP is Tom....

Petty, that is.  kick ass performance, that was.

giants just have to maintain for 8 more min!!!! i'm winning!!!!!!1

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'm shocked the Giants are leading. Can't say I'm disappointed by it though.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Holy fuck, the Giants are gonna pull this off.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

WTF, did Belichick leave the field?

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

That might have been the weirdest ending to a super bowl ever.

Backslash

Backslash wrote:

Holy shit.

Board footer